Chapter 6

" Cats of WindClan! We have been blessed by StarClan, with PygmyLeaps gift, we will finally be able to take back the land ThunderClan stole from us! " OneStar called. " And with More land, We will be able to supply enough prey for everyone, and When GorseTail had My Kits. " OneStar said, but PygmyLeap hardly paid attention. His head raced with thoughts of the future, would the clans truly be safe? What would happen if the stars failed?  He gained focus when OneStar asked for volunteers to go and tell ThunderClan that they had one chance to hand over the land. " I will! " It was BreezePelt, PygmyLeap turned, BreezePelts fur had been more ragged sense he was a full warrior, Scars poked out from under it. " I'll go as well, My kits are old enough to watch themselves " RobinWing mewed. " I'll go As well " ThistleBelly meowed. " Very well, if anything happens, you send og of you to get backup, and PygmyLeap will keep watch for them, and we will be ready when they get here, now go you three, and PygmyLeap! Get to your station " OneStar growled. PygmyLeap rolled his eyes, and stalked up onto a stone, where he sat,waiting for the patrol to leave. When they did, PygmyLeap watched them run down to the border, and zoomed his eyes in, and he saw them arrive at the border. A ThunderClan patrol approached them, and they seemed to be calm, But BreezePelt leaped on a Tan one, violently ripping her scruff. RobinWing and ThistleBelly joined in, clawing at brown Tom. The Tom was able to shake them off, and ran to ThunderClan, and quickly called for reinforcements. PygmyLeap blinked back, and ran to camp " THUNDERCLAN HAS REINFORCEMENTS! QUICK, GET WARRIORS DOWN TO THE BORDER! " PygmyLeap shouted, and out Ran CrowFoot, NightCloud, LeafTail, and WhiteTail, running down to the border. PygmyLeap followed after, tackling a Calico she. " Hand Over the territory!  And no one else gets Hurt! "BreezePelt growled, holding a Grey and White she by the throat. " Fine! Just let HazelTail go! " The tan she growled. BreezePelt let her go, and snarled "WindClan is Victorious again! " BreezePelt snarled. All WindClan cats let out a howl victory. PygmyLeap began to start, but caught WallabyPetal starring at him, and she shook her head, following her clan back. PygmyLeap stopped for a moment, before howling with his clan. " I'm sorry WallabyPetal, but my clan needs to come first "