~ Its called the threefold death ~

Season 3, episode 3
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"She tried killing you?" Allison questions.

"Yeah" Scott sighs.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Allison asks.

"I'll tell you everything" Scott promises, "I'll tell you anything that you want to know, but right now."

"Just tell me why" Allison interrupts.

"I couldn't" Scott tells her, "Allison I couldn't let that be the last memory that you had of her."

I hear footsteps from behind Allison's and Scotts conversation I turn my head and see Derek with ericas body in his arms, in that moment I feel my heat shatter into a million pieces.

Derek looks at me and I can feel the tears swimming in my eyes, in that moment I feel my control erase, my eyes shimmer amber while I clench my claws into the palm of my hand.

Derek walks towards me and passes me her body, I fall to the ground with her in my arms I move her hair out of her face an start to cry.

This is the moment I realise that the old me is going to make a return, the before werewolf me. The mean girl me.

Scott Allison and Derek all walk away, i sob, "you know, if you were alive I would be telling you 'I told you not to leave' or 'told you so' and now that your gone it feels like a part of me has just been stolen, taken away from me. I love you. I love you Erica Reyes. I love you with my whole heart. My first love, the person I'll always love, I love you so fucking much. It's not your time, I guess I wasn't ready for this. The thought that you might be dead circled through my mind a few times over the last few months but I kept on telling myself 'she can't be dead' and I guess actually considering that you are now gone doesn't sit right with me. This moment doesn't feel real. I'm just waiting for you to kiss me and I wake up and soak it all in, but I guess that isn't happening. I love you. I love you Erica Reyes. I will always love you. Always and forever."

Derek's POV
"Is it them?" Scott asks me as he looks at some footprints in the ground.

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together" i realise.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" Scott asks.

"I don't know" I shrug.

"Derek. I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart" Scott states, "Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?"

"Everyone and anyone" I answer.

Scotts POV
I jump over Isaac and push over Cora, she roars at Derek and runs off and Isaac and Derek follow.  I look at the girl who was watching I got to step forward but she backs up, I put my hands up in surrender "are you ok?"

"What?" She asks.

"Are you all right?" I rephrase, She nods, "you need to get out of here. Get out of the woods. Get out of here as fast as you can." I run off and follow behind Isaac and Derek.

"Are you sure?" I ask stiles.

"Yep" stiles tells me over the phone "throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the freaking shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods, start asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."