~ Find something real ~

Start from the beginning

"Danny, I really expect more from you at this point. McCall. Risk reward?" He places the quarter down in front of me, "the risk, if you don't put that quarter in the mug, you have to take the quiz and you have to write an essay. Risk, more work. Reward, no work at all. Or choose not to play."

"But isn't this just chance?" I question.

"You know your abilities, your coordination, your focus. Past experience" coach blabs, "all factors affecting the outcome. So what's it gonna be McCall? More work, no work, or choose not to play?"

"I'm good. I won't play" I choose.

"No play, who's next?" Who wants the quarter?" Coach asks, Stiles slaps the table for a little drumroll, "there you go! There's a gambling man. Come on. Step up, step up. All right stilinski."

Stiles is at the front of the class about to take his shot when his father walks into the classroom, "stiles." Stiles looks over at his dad with confusedness spread across his face.

"So you think they kidnapped heather to turn her?" Scott asks stiles. Heather is the name of the girl that the boys went to the party's of last night and she's disappeared.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers" stiles reminds us.

"But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta?" I question.

"Riley, I don't know. I don't care" stiles states "this girl. Our moms we're best friends before mine died, we used to take freaking bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her."

"Then we need Isaac to remember" Scott plans. Remember what? The girl the everything from before he ended up in the hospital.

"How?" I question "Peter and Derek couldn't go it."

"You know any other werewolves with a better trick?" Stiles asks Scott.

"Maybe not a werewolf" Scott tells us, "but someone who knows a lot about them." Deaton.

Me, Scott and Derek pour bags of ice into the bath tub that's in the clinic, "like being hypnotised" Isaac guesses as he and deaton walk in the room.

"Exactly. You'll be half transformed" deaton tells him, "it'll let us access your subconscious mind."

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" I ask.

"Very slow" Deaton answers.

"Well how slow is very slow?" Derek questions.

"Nearly dead" deaton tells us. Oh lovely.

Isaac put his hand in the ice water and quickly pulls out, "it's safe, right?"

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton asks.

"No not really" Isaac sighs.

A rubber glove snaps from behind us, we all turn and see stiles there with a yellow glove on, "what?" He takes off the glove.

Isaac stands back up, "look if it feels to risky you don't have to do this" Derek tells him.

Isaac pulls off his top, let's get this started, Isaac puts his feet in and gets in slowly, Derek and Scott grab his shoulders and push him under. Isaac comes out of the water fangs out and eyes glowing, me and stiles grab onto him and try to push him under, "get him back under" deaton orders.

"Dude we are trying" I snap.

Isaac tries to wriggle free, he grabs onto the sides of the tub, "hold him" deaton demands.