💞🍼𝐏𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝐑𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙🍼💞

Start from the beginning

She heard Priya calling her from the kitchen, she happily walked there inside.
Priya-- Paal soodu panni vachiruken di chellakuttyku.
Sivaangi-- Appada nee aachum enna pathi ninaikiriye..

Priya-- Aiyee unnaku yaaru sonna naan en chellakutties-ku sonnen.
Sivaangi-- Brutus you too? Ivolo naal nee enna thane chellakutty-nu sonna? Ippo enna avangaluku?
Priya-- Athu appo ippo than ivanga vanthutangala....
Sivaangi-- Po ka...

Sivaangi sighed and walked outside while pavi called her and she rolled her eyes.
Pavi-- Hey sivuu naan online sila dress cart-la add panniruken di...
Sivaangi-- Enakka dii...?
Pavi-- Aiyee nenapu than, unnaku poi ethuku vaanganum? Naan en chellams-ku paathu vachiruken.

She said and showed her cart full of baby dresses for Aashwath and Saaya. She got triggered and she left the place after a while, almost everyone was in the living room except the mens as they left the company for work and sivaangi was on a break of her singing for her kids.

Ranju and Mithun could slowly walk and also crawl now, sivaangi kept on calling them thinking they might come to her as she was her all-time favorite for them.

Sivaangi-- Ranjuu maa inga vaanga...Mithu vaa da en chellam-la?
Ranju and Mithun smiled and came crawling towards her but took a right diversion and went to Aashwath and Saaya who were lying there beside Sivaangi on a play mat. Sivaangi pouted and looked at them.

Sivaangi-- Cha neenga kooda enna kandukalaya da ... Ennaku en purushan irukkan da, avanuku naan than first kozhanthai.

She waited for Ashwin to return from work, and there he came opening the door and sivaangi got up from her place excitedly and stood in front of the door opening her arms for a hugg.
Sivaangi--Ashwineyy...

Ashwin-- Hey sivaangi ma kitties rendu perume enga?
Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy naan...
Ashwin noticed them with his appa and amma, his eyes shined in happiness and he walked towards them leaving sivaangi pouted.

Sivaangi mv-- Naan than unnoda motha kozhanthai-nu ellam sonniye da ippo ellam pochu-ah..
Rakshan-- Thangamm
Sivaangi-- Aii enna thangam sollu...
Rakshan-- Intha da kutties-Ku pampers-um feeding bottles ellam vaangitu vanthen...
Sivaangi mv-- Chaa intha ulagathula ennakenu yaarume illaya !?

She took those from rakshan and entered the room to see Ashwin lying on the bed with his bare chest, Saaya on his chest giggling with her toothless mouth, and Ashwath in his arms. Sivaangi was very happy and emotional seeing this scene but still, she felt possessive of some corner of her heart.

She entered the room and lied on the bed in a corner, and admired them from a corner but the trio didnt seem like they even knew that sivaangi was there as they were so engrossed in giggling and making fun.

When Ashwath turned and smiled, Ashwin noticed this and when he turned to his side he saw sivaangi lying in the bed, he smiled and pulled her also into his embrace.

Ashwin-- Eppo di vantha pondatti? Naan unna paakave illa...
Sivaangi-- Eppadi paapa ippo ellam naan kannu-ku therinja thaane. Unnaku than inime intha rendu peru-nu aayachu inime naan yaaruku thevai. Naan than veetula paavam, pregnant-ah irukkum pothu eppadi ellam enna ellarum thaanguninga ippo kozhanthai vantha udane enna thooki potachu.

Ashwin-- Maa naanga ellam un team than ma.
Sivaangi-- Poda poi sollatha kathava open senja udane katti pudika kai-ah virichu nindruthen, enna thalli vittu kitties-nu pona nee. Pattu aachum en side-la irunthan ippo nee avanayum un pakkam izhuthita.

Ashwin-- Ennadi avanuku mattum pattu en ponnu-ku mattum ava peru-la irunthe saayu ma-nu koopdra?
Sivaangi-- Inime unnayum koopuda maaten un kitties-um koopuda maaten poda.

Sivaangi pouted and turned the other way, Ashwath and  Saaya only understood that their mommy was sad for some reason. Ashwin sighed and hugged her from behind and nuzzled his nose to trace her cheeks and placed kisses on her nape.

While the babies didn't know what they were doing but felt happy and started giggling inside a duvet seeing their parents together.

Ashwin hugged her more tightly and placed kisses on her cheeks, forehead, and lips.

Ashwin-- Nee illana naanga enna-ma pannuvom...You're my always favorite di pondatti, I always choose you first over our kitties.

Sivaangi-- Promish-ah?
Ashwin-- Hmm promise-ah.

Ashwath and Saaya came crawling to sivaangi and they pushed sivaangi down to the bed and both crawled on top of her, Saya hugged her mommy and slept on the chest while Ashwath was trying to kiss his mommy and ended up licking her cheeks and face. 

Ashwin was sitting there beside her, she pulled him down and placed Ashwath on his chest and sivaangi snuggled into his neck having Saaya in her chest , Ashwin kissed sivaangi's forehead and their happy family went to sleep.

Sivaangi-- I Love You Ashwineyy...
Ashwin-- Love You Sivaangi ma...

.-..-.-.-.-..-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-. .-.-.-.-..-

That's All For Today💜🦋

Please Do Vote and Comment.💞🥰

Thank You, Beautiful Readers.❣️😍

With Love, 

Faru💗✨