💞😜𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘😜💞

"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more."

2 days later...

Sivaangi woke up the morning, stretching her arms and leg yawning louder. She walked in and refreshed changed herself into a beautiful dress and walked outside.

She walked out and she was pulled by Ashwin and he pinned her to the wall, locking her inside his long muscular arms, she saw him with pure love and kissed his cheeks, he kissed her forehead and the side of her neck

Ashwin-- Enna madam kalangathala nalla mood-la irukinga pola?
Sivaangi-- Nee mattum than first kiss pannanum-nu irukka enna?
Ashwin-- Illa-ge madam appadi onnum illa.

Sivaangi-- Aprom enna?
Ashwin-- Illa kannathula mattum than koduthinga appadiye...
Sivaangi-- Deii kalangathala un velai-ah arambikatha...

Ashiwn-- Please di azhagii...
Sivaangi leaned and Ashwin closed his eyes. She closed his lips with her palms kissed them on top of her palms and ran away making him groan.

Ashwin groaned and ran back to her, she made faces and ran downstairs and stood still seeing a scenario, Ashwin came and hugged her from behind and kissed her nape making everyone shocked who was standing there in front of sivaangi.

Ashwin immediately left his hold, realizing all of them were there. He broke the hugg and rubbed his nape in embarrassment, Sivaangi tried to hide her face through her palms.

All of them were standing hiding in something behind. 
Pugazh-- Enna da pannitu irukinga nadu veetu-la?
Sam-- Singles irukkura veetula ippadi panni savadikathinga da
--??-- Ellame set ayitu madam ore romance polaye...

Sivaangi immediately turned and looked at everyone with a surprised look, She has heard that voice long before and she felt like she always knew that voice.

Sivaangi-- Dei thangam yaaroda voice athu?
Rakshan-- Ennaku theriyathu pa...
Sivaangi-- Please Please yaaru athu?

Sam-- Yaaru venalum irukkalam...
Sivaangi-- Dei loosu maari olaratha... Kaami da...
Sakthi-- Athellam mudiyathu pa...
Sivaangi--Ponga ennaku venam ennaku venam..

She said and walked away with a cute pout... she stood still until she heard that voice again.
---??-- Enna di sivu machi avlothana?
Sivaangi turned and looked at the way and all of them moved away revealing a person with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Sivaangi was completely stunned looking at her, sivaangi had happy tears on her face. She immediately ran to her and hugged her tightly making her bone crush almost.
Sivaangi-- Ippadiya di pannuva loosu loosu...
Pavi-- Pinna yaaru pavi-la...
Sivaangi-- Adichu saavadichiruven, enkitta oru vaarthai solla kooda illa...