💞🧐𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕣𝕪!?🧐💞

" We live for our unfulfilled dreams when we are alive. Our fulfilled dreams live for us when we are gone."

After 1 month.

Ashwin woke morning and saw her sleeping peacefully hugging him tightly and clutching his torso on her cute little palms. He always loved looking at her morning face with that doe eyes, messy hair, and then her cute little pajamas, Nothing could make her cuter than this.

He smiled and tried to removed her hold of his torso, she whined and clutched it more tightly and went closer to snuggle into him, He chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead and woke her up.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma enthiri di company-ku poganum-la?
Sivaangi didn't reply in fact she didn't even wake up, instead, she left the hold of his torso and turned the other side to sleep. While Ashwin hugged her from the back and placed kisses on her cheek for which she smiled in sleep and tried to open her eyes.

She opened her eyes and stretched her arms and legs and turned towards him, He smiled and quickly did a peck making her gasp and it wasn't his fault too, he wasn't able to resist looking at something that was cuter of all in front of him. She smiled blushing and pulled him back to bed and slept hugging him while he tried to get out of the bed.

Ashwin-- Maa time aachu ma aprom un nonnan katha arambichiruvan.
Sivaangi-- Please Ashwineyy innum konjam neram ippadiye irukkalame?
Ashwin-- Maa night ellam ippadi than ma irunthom.

Sivaangi-- Appo ippo venam evolo neram ippadiye padupom-nu solla vara? 1 Month than aaguthu athukulla bore adichirucha enkooda vazhnthu?
Ashwin-- Appadi kooda sollalam thappu illa...
He said teasingly and which he earned a few smacks from her, she glared at him while he smiled sheepishly and hugged her for which she pushed him with her complete force.

Sivaangi got up from the bed and walked to the washroom until Ashwin voiced out.
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma any help?
Sivaangi-- Nee mooditu irunthale pothum Mr.Ashwin.
Ashwin-- Sothulayum adi vaangiyachu, Sethulayum adi vaangiyachu.

Sivaangi came out dressed in her formal costume and stood infornt of the mirror doing her eyeliner while Ashwin went for a bath. 

He came out and saw Sivaangi arranging her handbag putting the required things inside

He came out and saw Sivaangi arranging her handbag putting the required things inside. He smile and hugged her from behind and nuzzled into her neck causing her to slip down the gloss she had on her hands.

Sivaangi-- Ashw..in..eyyy...
Ashwin-- Pesu ma, ethuku thikki thikki pesura?
Sivaangi-- Veladatha Ashwineyy time aachu keela ponum.

Ashwin-- Aprom polam nee thane sonna?
Sivaangi pushed him out and glared at him raising the sharp side of the comb in front of him.
Sivaangi-- Athan sir-ku bore adichu poche. Aprom enna-va!?

Ashwin-- Unkooda vazhnthu evanachum bore adichi pochu-nu solluvana di? Naan summa velayatuku sonnen.
He said and smooched her cheeks while she smiled and hid them in front of him.

Ashwin-- Ama enna perfume use pandra? Semmaya irukku.
Sivaangi- -Poda poi mothala dress-ah podu, pombala pulla irukkura room-la towel oda suthitu.
Ashwin-- Ohh appadi...
Sivaangi pushed him inside the closet laughing before he says something that will turn her into a human tomato.

***************************

Ashwin was seriously working in a file and checking a few of them and he was damn tired and he took a look in front of him and yes Ashwin is still in the same opposite cabin of sivaangi;s as he didn't want to miss his cute sightings in between his works which really boost him up and doesn't leave him down.

He cutely sighted her hair while he noticed Pugazh walked inside her cabin and both were seriously discussing some files. His curly hair hid sivaangi from the pair of beautiful eyes of him, He sighed and sat.

Ashwin mv-- Poi tholairana paaru edupata payale, sontha pondatti-ya sight adikka evolo paadu pada vendiyatha irukku.

Pugazh was moving here and there showing her bits of her face which was visible to Ashwin, He fumed in anger on Pugazh.
Pugazh came out of the cabin and Ashwin exhaled and again continued sighting her while Pugazh noticed it and gave his always expression to him, Ashwin didn't even notice it and continued his work while Pugazh face palmed and walked away.

After a while Sivaangi got a package of files delivered in her cabin, she unwrapped it and then after a while Ashwin noticed that she was facing the opposite side of the cabin in the rolling chair. He gave a confused look and decided to check on her so walked to the cabin.

He entered her cabin and walked to her chair and he widened his eyes looking into the scene on what she was doing.

She was actually popping out the bubbles in the bubble wrapper that just got delivered with the files. He sighed and face palmed looking at her, the CEO of the RS Company popping out bubbles in the wrapper during working hours.

Ashwin-- Maa ennama pannitu irukka?
Sivaangi-- Enna Ashwineyy !?
Ashwin-- Maa enna ma ukkanthu bubble-ah pop pannitu irukka?

Sivaangi- Ashwineyy ithu panni paaren semmaya irukkum aprom neeyum enkitta irunthu cover vaangi pannitu iruppa.
Ashwin-- Maa veladatha maa... Yaaravathu paatha enna nenaipanga?
Sivaangi-- Maa naan enna ma panna ennaku ithu romba pudichiruku ma.

Ashiwn-- Ada po ma. Seri unnaku work over-ah?
Sivaangi-- Illa Ashwineyy innum oru 10 files irukku.
Ashwin- -Ma ennaku work over naan wait pandren nee mudi.
Sivaangi-- Illa Ashwineyy nee pugazh anna and sarath anna kooda veetuku kelambu, anga poitu bed arrange pannitu, pizza order pannnitu wait pannu. Your pondatti will come back to you after her work.

Ashwin-- Sure-ah ma?
Sivaangi-- Sure ma, you don't worry naan sam, sakthi and priya kooda sernthu vanthiruven.
Ashwin-- Seri ma appo naan kelambiren bye, stress pannikatha mudiyala-na veetuku vanthiru naan mudichikiren.
Sivaangi-- Seri ma Bye Love you.
Ashwin-- Love you di.

He replied and then kissed her cheeks and left the cabin packed his bags and drove back to home, while sivaangi continued her works.

He reached home and refreshed himself and then ordered some pizza for everyone in the house and came back to the room after the ordering session and arranged the bed properly making it ready to sleep. He turned ON his PS and started playing in it and then after a while he saw the time was running and she is still not home.

By the time the oder of Pizza was also been deleivered and he took the order and went to call her and then realized there was no more charge left on his mobile phone, he went to look for charger and it wasnt there. He opened the cupboard and took the charger from her place and pinned it with the mobile. He noticed some diary under her clothes, he took the diary from those clothes and sat on the bed with it.

He opened the diary and found to read her childhood memories and fun moments and also her bad and teary moments. He both lauged and also feeled bad for some moments, when he turned the page there was writted "MY DREAM". 

He turned the pages and read everything and kept the diary back to the place with some determined mindset to have a conversation once she returns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats All For Today 🥰💜
Please Do Vote and Comment.🤗❣️
Thank You, Beautiful Readers.😍❤️
With Love,
Faru💗✨