💞🥺𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖🥺💞

"We almost had everything in common – from the taste of our food to the way we wanted to spend the whole day. I love everything about you, especially the way you treated me. You are like heaven to me, and I am always thankful to you."

After a month.

Ashwin and Rakshan worked late nights for a few days as an important project got signed a week before and they were in an urge to complete it, At the same time, they couldn't also make their employees work for extra hours and make them feel more tiring.

Ashwin came back to his home which is his room at 12pm, he saw her sleeping with that cute baby bump. He smiled and kept his office bag in a corner and walked to the washroom and refresh. When sivaangi was asleep she got disturbed by the shower sound that she scrunched her eyes and woke up to hear a shower sound from the washroom and also noticed his office bag in the corner of the room on the table.

When she heard the shower stop she again tossed to the bed closing her eyes, Ashwin came out of the washroom with his bare chest dripping with water droplets and his shorts. Sivaangi slightly peeped out opening her eyes a little and saw him. 

She started to drool over him seeing at his own husband, Ashwin kept the mobile in charge and crawled into the bed and bent to his wife who was sleeping with a hand on her baby bump.

He pulled the bedsheet up to her neck, she was still sleeping. He sat and leaned to the bedboard behind him, and held her cute little hands on his. He smiled with utmost honesty.

And then his lips landed on her forehead after that on her cheeks and then finally on her lips. The participation of her lips in the kiss told that she was awake to him, He smiled and continued with it.

Both broke the kiss dying for air, He smiled and wrapped his arms around her chest, and kissed her cheeks.

Ashwin-- Kd thoongalaya?
Sivaangi-- Thoongitu than irunthom naanga but ithunga rendum appa vanthathu therinja udane ennayum ezhupi vittruchinga.
Ashwin-- Aww hello babies appa is back from work... Pesunga...

Both babies started to kick at the same time and it created a jerk for her, he calmed her down asking what happened.
Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma ennachu?
He asked with utmost concern and a worried tone.
Sivaangi--- Hmm Appa pesuna udane enna othaikuranga un pasanga...

Ashwin-- Did they really kick?
Sivaangi smiled nodding her head conveying a yes and she held his palm and placed it above her belly.
Sivaangi-- Ippo pesu.

Ashwin-- Hi babies, It's appa here. Naan pesurathu ketkutha? 
The babies again kicked and for the first time Ashwin felt his babies kick and it was such a surreal and emotional moment for him. He got tears brimming in his eyes and sivaangi came closer and kissed his cheeks.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy nee naaliki kalaila pesiko babies kooda ippo ennaku semma thookam varuthu naan thoongurane please.
Ashwin-- Seri ma vaa paduthuko...

He pulled sivaangi into his embrace and hugged her tightly and slept, in sleep by mistakenly as usual Ashwin was about to throw his leg on her while sleeping. But something struck in his mind, he opened his eyes and caught his leg before he puts it on her.
Ashwin mv-- Loosu payale enna da panndra? Papa rendu perume thoonguranga-la...  Safe-ah irunga papa...
He says and exhales a deep breath caressing her belly.

While Ashwin exhales and rests his head on the wall sitting on the bed, sivaangi tosses the other side of the bed carelessly without holding her bump making Ashwin jerk and shout. Sivaangi got jerked asleep and suddenly opened her eyes in fear.

Sivaangi-- Enna Ashwineyy enna aachu?
Ashwin-- Nee ippo enna Panna?
Sivaangi-- Yen enna thirumbi paduthen...

Ashwin-- Doctor enna sonnanga.... Padukanum-na nalla ippadi kaal-ah neetitu padukanum...
He said showing her how to sleep by stretching his legs in the bed and taking a ball nearby placing it in his stomach indicating it was the baby bump
Ashwin-- Aprom unnaku thirumbi padukanum-na ippadi enthirichu, aiyoo amma-nu sollitu intha pakkam thirumbi padukanum ippadi kaal-ah neetitu...
He says demonstrating to her how to sleep and turn the other side while sleeping while she was glaring at him.

Sivaangi-- Thoongum pothu eppadi Ashwineyy inguthu thirumbi angutu thirumbi-nu paduka mudiyum?
Ashwin--  Padukanum papa's kaga padukanum.

Sivaangi-- Seri right-la eppadi padukanum left-la eppadi padukanum-nu sonna ippo ennaku kuppara padukanum-na?
Ashwin- Athu romba easy ma... Ippadi thirumbi padukanum...
He says and falls with his stomach facing the bed and by the ball pressing the bed, it slightly bounced and hit the walls.

Ashwin jerked when the ball was not under him, he was shocked and saw her with a frightened face while Sivaangi tried to control her laughter. 
Ashwin-- Mallaku-ah padutha unna avlothan, ippo olunga paduthu thoongu.
Sivaangi-- Cute Ashwineyy nee...
She says and pulls him down hugging him she fell asleep, while he kissed her forehead and he also fell asleep.

Next Morning.

Sivaangi woke up and saw him protectively wrap his one arm around her shoulder and one carefully holding her baby bump. She smiled and kissed his forehead and carefully removed the hold of his hands and when she was about to get out of the bed she jerked for a second when he started getting nervous.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma sivaangi ma....
Sivaangi crawled up to him slowly and held his hands and patted him.

Sivaangi--- Ashwineyy naan inga than irukken..
Ashwin-- Yen ma sollama kollama ippadi pora bayanthuten.
Sivaangi-- Nee thoongitu iruntha Ashwineyy atha disturb Panna vename-nu nenachu ponen...
Ashwin-- Please ma enna eppome ezhupitu enna venalum pannu, bayama irukku. Ennaku innum mani kathunathu kaathula irukku... Unnakum appadi than valikum-la athuvum twins... 

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy Namba papa's Kaga thane ellame... Ivanga rendu Peru veliya vantha second naan sethu pona kooda ennaku paravala...
Ashwin-- Maa please ma ippadi ellam pesatha nee illama naan enna pannuven...
Sivaangi-- Seri seri onnum illa smile... I am always there for you. Ippo enthiri naan poi kulichitu varen ennaku oru song recording irukku. You go to the company and reach by evening, velai irunthichuna paravala just message me and let me know...
Ashwin-- Hmm seri.

 Sivaangi walked to the washroom and refreshed herself and came out wearing a beautiful outfit.

She packed her essentials while he was simply holding her shawl and not letting it out, She packed the things, and when she was about to take leave he didn't leave the shawl

Sivaangi-- Enna Ashwineyy...
Ashwin-- Maa nee bathrama iruppila... Naan vena kooda vararta?

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy I will be alright nee yen ivolo bayapudra?
Ashwin-- Seri okay recording mudinja udane ennaku call Pannu...
Sivaangi-- Seri okay bye, seekiram kulichitu kelambu lazy-ya irukkatha bye.
She said kissing Ashwin's forehead while Ashwin kissed her forehead and her baby bump.

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's All For Today💜🦋

Please Do Vote and Comment.💞🥰

Thank You, Beautiful Readers.❣️😍

With Love, 

Faru💗✨