💞😍𝔼𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥😍💞

"When life catches up with us, we all need space to dream and indulge, so I have created my special range of bath & beauty loveliness to help you find your happy place."

The next day Morning.

Ashwin woke up to see her snuggling into him, after all this is what he was asking god anyways. He loved the way she was holding and wrapping her arms in his bare chest. 

He smiled and kissed her forehead and slightly blew away the hair that was brushing her forehead. He kissed the tip of her nose and did a kiss on her lips, which made her squint her eyes.

She opened her eyes and looked at him sighting at her, she yawned and stretched her arms and tied her free hair to a bun. She took her mobile and saw time 9:30, she widened her eyes and patted him fiercely.

Ashwin-- Aaah enna ma?
Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy paaru time-ah seekiram naan kulichitu varen aduthu nee poi kuli aprom namba shopping poitu vanthu pack pannitu airport poga correct-ah irukkum seekiram kelambu kelambu polam polam.

Ashwin-- Sivaan...
Sivaangi-- Chup, naan kulichitu varathukulla bed arrange panni vachu room kootiru. In just 5 minutes I will be back puriyutha bye-bye.

Ashwin-- Seriyana paithiya kaariya love panni kalyanam pannitomo?
He asked himself, he jerked until he heard her voice from the closet.
Sivaangi-- Dei fraud payale ennaku nalla ketuchu saavadichiruven mothala bedsheet-ah madichu vei.

She said and took her clothes and walked inside the washroom leaving him in fear of her and then took the broomstick and cleaned the room and then arranged the bed. By the time she came completely dressed and she took some clothes for him and pushed him inside the washroom and started to do her eyeliner standing in front of the mirror.

 By the time she came completely dressed and she took some clothes for him and pushed him inside the washroom and started to do her eyeliner standing in front of the mirror

Sivaangi dressed and when she was looking for dresses that needed to be packed for the dress, Ashwin came out with just the pants and left his upper body bare. He saw her finding the dresses to pack and chuckled looking at her excitement and curiosity to reach Paris so he decided to play with her.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma...
He called her and pinned her between his bare chest and the wardrobe door, she couldn't handle this proximity and blushed to look down. He kissed her temple and the earlobe making her run her fingers through his hair.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy time aaguthu, please.
Ashwin didn't hear what she was even saying and then he captured her lips and devoured them also she had no other choice but to also respond and recuperate for the kiss.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma naan onnu sollanum aana sonna nee eppadi eduthupen-nu therla.
Sivaangi pushed him and saw him with some confused expression.

Sivaangi-- Ennathu?
Ashwin-- Athu namba honeymoon sonnen-la...
Sivaangi-- Aama 2pm flight.
Ashwin-- Athu summa prank di, antha tickets aprom ellame prank.