💞❄️𝐇𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕥𝕙❄️💞

இந்த தமிழ் புத்தாண்டில் உங்களுக்கும் உங்கள் குடும்பத்தாருக்கும் அனைத்து வளங்களும், நல்வாழ்வும் கிடைக்கட்டும். இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் 🥳💜😍🧿🥰

"So when you are listening to somebody, completely, attentively, then you are listening not only to the words but also to the feeling of what is being conveyed, to the whole of it, not part of it."

After a few days.

Ashwin and Sivaangi were peacefully sleeping in the room and it was the middle of the night. Ashwin wrapped his arms around her and their legs and tangled with each other, her head perfectly placed in his chest hearing his heartbeat.

Sleeping sivaangi slowly opened her eyes and checked if Ashwin has fallen asleep, She saw him in deep sleep and his arms protectively wrapped around her. She smiled mischievously and slowly unwrapped his arms from her. He frowned and she carefully moved out of his embrace and sat. 

While Ashwin felt her presence wasn't there but he wasn't able to open his eyes in sleep so he turned to the other side and slept, Sivaangi exhaled a deep breath and carefully took her baby steps, and tried to exit the room.

She mistakenly pushed a flower vase and she widened her eyes and caught it before it fell down and made any sound to wake him up. She kept her palm in her chest and exhaled a long breath and placed the vase properly and walked out successfully.

Sivaangi walked down to the living room by slowly and carefully walking down to the living room and when she entered the living room she was shocked to see Pavi pinned to the wall by Pugazh's arms. 

Sivaangi gasped and closed her mouth with her both palms in shock.
Sivaangi mv-- Adipaviii nenachen di ippadi yethachum than irukkum-nu enkitta kooda sollala... Irukattum paathukuren.

Sivaangi went and stood behind a wall while Pugazh and Pavi left the living room walking upstairs to their rooms. She smiled instantly knowing they were gone and finally entered the kitchen with a grinning smile.

She went and opened the fridge and took out the large ice cream tub and took out a spoon and she pulled out a stool and got above it and settled herself in the slab of the kitchen comfortably and started eating it with shining eyes.

After a few minutes the lights of the kitchen went on and she widened her eyes thinking who it could be and saw a 5'11 figure standing by leaning on the kitchen door by crossing his arms down his chest with a  glaring expression.

Sivaangi smiled sheepishly and immediately hid the ice cream tub behind her and threw the spoon to the nearby washing basin, and took out an apple that was on the nearby basket.

Sivaangi-- Enna Ashwineyy Intha neram inga enna pannitu irukka thoongama?
Ashwin-- Enna ma nee naan ketka vendiya kelvi ellam nee ketutu irukka? Neram enna aaguthu inga ukkanthu enna pannitu irukinga madam?

Sivaangi-- Athuva Ashwineyy... Athu...
Ashwin--- Hmm sollu ma...
Sivaangi-- Ennaku romba pasichathu Ashwineyy seri vanthu healthy-ya apple orange saapduvom-nu vanthen Ashwineyy vera onnum illa

Ashwin-- Athan apple orange strawberry Banana watermelon ellam cut panni oru bowl-la potu antha kutty fridge Kulla vachu irukkey ma aprom ethuku madam keela vanthinga?
Sivaangi-- Ohh... Aama-la...Maranthe poiten Ashwiney...

Ashwin-- Athu enna ma vaai suthi...
He asked and she jerked and try to wipe all her ice cream stains around her mouth while Ashwin came walking towards her and wiped it making her smile sheepishly, she bowed her head down as she knew how big the lecture was waiting for her to come up.