⚠️ [50] - trepidation

Mulai dari awal

Yoongi took a glance of suspicion at Hyuna as she shoved her hand in to her bag, placing her phone back into the space where she took it from. Looking away, Yoongi just hummed in reply before making silent eye contacts with the others.

It's funny how the two sides were completely unaware that they were both on a mission to kill.

Hyuna took a deep breath as she placed the bag on the table, her hands were out of the bag but her phone was still in her hands.

So, what was she doing when her busy hands was in the bag?

She stood up as abruptly as she excused herself, "I'm going to the ladies' room." She said in that one deep breath that she held awhile ago.

Suddenly, 'speed' was her middle name when she rushed to exit the room, as if she was running for her life. In a way, she was. She managed to remove herself from the scene so much in haste, that she didn't notice that Yoongi signalled Hoseok to follow her.

Upon arriving in the bathroom, Hyuna clutched on the edge on the wet sink. Breathing heavily as she had been holding her breath until she was far enough from the room she left behind.

After managing her breathing patterns in a calmer pace, she unlocked her phone to contact Jae once again. Opening the conversation inbox, she typed as fast as she could.

"I DID IT. WHERE TF R U?"
- sent

"YOU'RE NOT DITCHING ME R U?"
- sent

"ANSWER ME U MF!"
- sent

Although she was the one who agreed to do this, the adrenaline was still too high for her to handle. The panic was too much in control of her body, that she couldn't even wait a second before sending those consecutive texts.

What she knew was she needs to get out of this building before it too late. It's like a constant ringing of siren sounds were booming in her head, warning her to escape the tight situation as soon as possible.

It was unexpected of her to be quite an airhead that she thought she was alone. As soon as she came out of the restroom and went towards the opposite direction, Hoseok grabbed her by the hand, pulling her back by force.

"Where do you think you're going?" He threatened.

"Fuck" she cursed in her mind

But, as soon as she turn around, the tense in her body relaxes when she saw Jae standing behind Hoseok's figure. This time, Hoseok was the one frozen in his spot. Especially when there was a gun right behind his head.

"Don't try anything funny, boy." Jae warned as he circled around Hoseok, changing his position to stand in front of the boy who he saved many, many years ago.

Even though Hoseok himself did the digging, and he knows the truth that Jae was indeed having malicious intend towards Bangtan, that he was just using Hoseok to get Hyuna to infiltrate the mansion; he knew that.