⚠️ [44] - envy

a/n: not me uploading a chapter during the week of my finals :')

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

🚫 THIS CHAPTER COINTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENTS 🚫

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Ae-Ri's trembling hands had its' weak grip on the edge of the sink, trying to push her bended knees up to a straight stand.

The creeping pain disputed along the forming bruise around her wrists, mapping the shades into the shape of its giver.

She breathed a heavy breath before looking over her own reflection in the mirror; the redness in her eyes was nothing compared to the tiny trace of blood below her lips.

The image that she was seeing couldn't be anymore familiar.

How naive of her to believe that she would never need to see this version of herself.

What a fool she must have been to wish that she could be happy for once.

-ˏˋ. ~ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 ~ ˊˎ-

"Should I get rid off her?" Ae-Ri suggested nonchalantly.

Even if her voice was severely suppressed by the sound of the last shot she made, however its not that difficult to hear either; especially when those eerie words came from a lady like her.

"Ae-Ri..." Jungkook wasn't the type of person that would stereotype a person, nor he was the type that would put expectation to anyone but, "...are you suggesting..." the pair of terrified doe eyes widen in shock.

Ae-Ri glared a side-eye as refilled her gun, "Calm down, I didn't mean like that..." she replied with a bored tone, leaving no choice than to left Jungkook replying with a prolonged stare of doubt.

"Can you stop that? It's getting on my nerves." Irritated, Ae-Ri rolled her eyes before she went back into a proper position.

"You know, you need to bare with it for just another 2 weeks, and she'll be out of hair in no time." Jungkook reminded her about Hyuna's limited time compared to hers.

Ae-Ri scoffed in pure annoyance, "Oh believe me, I don't mind her buzzing around me..." she paused her speech, letting her gun talk its talk, hitting its bullet almost precisely on the target.

"...but, I do want her to get out of my husband's pants." Her natural tone dropped a few octaves down, pushing her tongue to the inside of her cheek at the thought of her own speech.

Though her eyes went dark, but there was certainly some kind of a glint pierced through them. Something about it felt dangerous. Something about it felt predatory.

"Are you implying that they..." Jungkook didn't even want to finish his thoughts, so he countered, "...There's no way that they would ever do that, Yoongi-hyung would never do something like that especially with her." He could swore with his life.

"...I know that. But, she sure is, trying to. " The flashback of the times Hyuna was casually, inappropriately, touching Yoongi re-runs in her mind.

Sure, it started with normal taps on the shoulders and all, but recently it's been getting worse. Literally a few minutes ago when Ae-Ri was on the way to the shooting range, when she saw Hyuna was feeling Yoongi's arms up.

Though, it doesn't that last long since Jimin intercepted her and pushed Yoongi towards the other direction because Namjoon wanted to him in the office, but was still infuriating.