pranked

little: jungwon

caregivers: heeseung and sunghoon

-

"hehe, daddy wiw nebe know" jungwon whispered to himself, as he replaced the jar of peanut butter, with a fake jar of peanut butter that contained a fake snake that would pop open as soon as the lid was opened, he then ran to his daddy heeseung. "dada!! cawn I hab bweakfast pwease??" jungwon asked with puppy eyes. "why of course sweetie! what do you want?" "can I havb a peanut buttuw an' banana samwich pwease?" jungwon said trying to act as unsuspicious as he could. "sure thing wonie!" heeseung then proceeded to head over to the kitchen. 

he took a knife and started cutting the banana into pieces, then placed them in a bowl and went over to the bread, he laid out two slices on a plate, then walked over to the cupboard and grabbed the jar of "peanut butter" laying it on the counter as jungwon carefully peered in to see if his trick was working, and sure enough. jungwon grabbed a knife to spread the peanut butter with. opening the jar, the plastic snake jumped out at him "OMG" heeseung screamed, "I ALMOST PEED MYSELF" jungwon walked into the kitchen laughing "i-i twicked yow hyung!! youw is so scawed!!!" jungwon said dying of laughter "jungwon how dare you!! now im gonna have to tickle you!!" heeseung started chasing after jungwon as he sped down the hallway trying to tickle him

-

a bit later that day, about 1pm. our wonnie decided to play another prank on his papa sunghoon. he decided to play the most iconic of pranks. a whoopie cushion. he started planning, he took the item and placed it on the couch, then put a blanket over the whole couch so it wouldn't look completely suspicious. "papa.." jungwon walked into sunghoons room, "what is it baby?" sunghoon picked up his little and placed him on his lap. "cawn we gow cuddle on da couch papa?" jungwon said with puppy eyes. "of course baby" they walked over to the couch and sunghoon sat down, but as soon as he did, he heard a loud "pfffft" jungwon started laughing hysterically as sunghoon laughed, a little embarrassed. "jungwon! you're so silly," sunghoon picked up his little and carried him off.

-

it was the next day, and jungwon decided to play his biggest trick yet! he would hide and pretend to go missing! 'theyw wiw be so supwised!!" jungwon thought to himself, it was 8am at the time, jungwon got up and quietly and went to the bathroom, then after getting himself a snack and a drink, he figured he would be here for a while,  he then took a seat in the closet, right behind his clothes. about ten minutes passed by and the little one had fallen asleep in the closet.

"jungwon, do you want some breakfast sweetie?" heeseung walked in, only to find he wasn't in his bed, he didn't worry at first because he assumed he was just in the bathroom. well, that was until sunghoon walked out, "good morning seung, where wonnie?" sunghoon questioned, "I thought he was in the bathroom.." heeseung looked worried, "jungwon!!" they started yelling across the dorm, they searched everywhere, getting worried more worried by each passing minute, they searched everywhere."heeseung he isn't anywhere!! did he go over to the others dorm?" "I don't know," heeseung said, "but let's call before we barge over there".

they called sunoo and he hadn't seen him either. and then they called jay, he hadn't seen him either nor niki or jay, not anyone! sunghoon was on the verge of tears "h-heeseungie where is he.." sunghoon whimpered as heeseung pulled him into a hug. "it's okay hoonie.. we'll find him" they took one final look around the house, if they didn't find him, they would tell their managers and/or call the police. eventually, they got to the closet and when they opened the closet door, they looked behind the clothing, where they found a little jungwon sleeping peacefully.

 "SUNGHOON I FOUND HIM!!" heeseung yelled with excitement grabbing the little as wonie awoke. "oh that god your okay baby.. we were so worried" sunghoon and heeseung engulfed him into a hug. "hah!! i pwanked youw guys!!" jungwon laughed tiredly "what? jungwon, you know we don't mind you pranking us but that's too far.. me and heeseung were so scared, we thought you were kidnapped by a saesang! or you ran away! please don't ever do that again, okay baby?" sunghoon said, now holding him. "im sowwie papa an' daddy, i didn't tink i would make youw upset.. wonie weawwy sowwy.." jungwon almost whispered, the poor thing looked so guilty that he had upset his caregivers. "awe its okay honey, lets go lay down okay?" the three of them proceeded to go to heeseungs room and laid down, singing and cuddling the little. how precious.

<3