i-land

caregivers: k and seon

littles: EJ, daniel, kyungmin, youngbin, taki, nicholas 

TW: this chapter is going to have a minor spanking scene and a bit of sickness, If your not comfortable please dont read! note: spanking scenes are NOT sexual, they are used as a punishment of love to show what the character has done wrong. fluff afterward always

after i-land was over and the seven members we're chosen, the rest of the i-landers went on with their life, some training more and working to get into another company. and some bonded and moved in with each other. after the show had finally ended k, seon, EJ, daniel, kyungmin, youngbin, taki, and nicholas decided to all move in with eachother, soon after about a month a certain few decided to spill the tea about themselves, but we all know they were happily accepted by the two and we're much loved.

present time

"appa appa appa! come see my bwuild!" kyungmin exclaimed with excitement, "awe baby thats an amazing tower! but what happens if... THE TICKLE MONSTER APPEARS!!!" seon exclaimed starting the chase the little around the house. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yeah thats basically everything you could hear. 

K was out with youngbin, and EJ getting ice cream while nicholas was visiting enhypen as they were taking care of him in little space. and taki was laying down for a nap as he felt really tired that day,  keyword: was. that is until kyungmin was screaming and running, 

and thats when a loud wail went throughout the house, seon immediately rushed to his room trying to comfort him 

"d-daddy I-i no f-feel g-gwood.." taki said putting his head on his caregivers lap. "oh baby you're burning up, let me go get you some ice water and a little bit of medicine ok?" 

Normally the littles hated taking medicine, But taki was pretty good at taking it down. He really didnt mind the cherry flavor like some of the littles.

"Taki sweetie, im ba- Oh dear god." Seon immediately rushed to his baby's side and got his hair out of his face. The little had threw up all over the bed crying. "Just let it all out baby boy, its ok."

Once he had finished he brought the little to the bath and washed him up, giving him a small amount of water, just incase he we're to throw up again, changed him into his duckie pajama's with a matching plushie and pacifier. He wanted his dear to be as comfy as possible. 

....

And completely forgetting about Kyungmin..

Oh Kyungmin was just WAITING for his dad to get back, He had colored on the walls, spilled a drink or two, and had lego blocks all over the floor knowing Seon was bare-footed. "Appa dosent wove me anymore.. he onwy wike taki nows, Hmph, well, maybwe I can gwet appas attention if I make a mess! den hwe wanna hewp cwean da mess up and fowget taki and cuddle mwe afta!" 

Kyungmin, sweetie, you just ruined your good day im sorry to say.

"Ok baby ill be back with some medicine and i- HOLY SHOOT, Kyungmin WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS HOUSE" Seon yelled out in fury, 

And it was at this moment that Kyungmin knew, he messed up 

"A-appa i-it n-not wat i-it wooks wike.." Kyungmin exclaimed backing away.

"Oh no you dont mister get over here right now!" Seon said laying the little over his lap.

"Now" He said in a much calmer voice "I want you to tell me what you did, dont lie dont even try anything just tell me the truth and this will be easy. "O-otay.. I-i was je-jewous of t-taki.. H-he was gwetting awe yor w-wove! a-and I ju-just wan be woved too.. so I did awe da bad tuff' tinking chu wouwd pway wif mwe.." "Oh sweetie I will always love you! Do not ever think I dont, I love you guys both equally, Please dont ever think that again," 

"now, Im only giving you twenty and I want you to count for me ok?" Seon said looking down at the boy with a bit of disapointment, but much sympathy, I mean all the poor kid wanted was a little attention "O-ok appa.." "Im starting now"

SMACK

"OWWIE!!.. O-one.." 

SMACK

"T-two"

SMACK

"AHH, Th-three!"

~Small time skip bcuz I hate having to hear a little being spanked :(~

"All done baby, You did so well," "A-a-appa!" The little cried in his arms "Its ok sweetie its all over, Now could you help me clean up this mess while a tend to taki? I promise ill give you extra cuddles later?" "O-otay appa.." The little climbed off his lap and started cleaning up the mess he made

Soon after that Seon layed taki down for a nap, Finished cleaning up the house with Kyungmin, and K and the rest of the littles walked in to an adorable sight of Seon and Kyungmin cuddling adorably.

Fin.

Thank you for reading! Sorry for like no update for a month :') 

@alittleaussieboy here's your request! The other requests should be out soon :') 

Also thank you so much for 4k o.o can we beat my goal of 10k by this summer? I hope owo.

(word count: 872)