slipping

little: heeseung

caregiver: jay

-

everybody needs a break, even if you are the eldest of everyone, as for heeseung, he hadnt been in little space for a few weeks after their debut, everyone was fine with it, and jay was even willing to be his caregiver! he was very excited, but soon after his debut he realized he wouldnt have much to hardly any time for slipping.

at this point, jay knew heeseung was desprate to go into little space, it would help the stress. so he decided to make heeseung slip if he wasnt going to slip for himself.

heeseung pov

"jay? what are you doing?" heeseung said as he turned around looking at jay, who had his arms wrapped around heeseung's waist "sweetie.." jay only said 

"jay I cant slip, I have to-" "lee heeseung, that can hold for later infact you still have a week to complete it!" 

jay wasnt having it today his little sugar plum was gonna slip whenever he liked it or not. "fine.. can we make cookies though?" the little asked, now hiding his head in jay chest out of embarrasment, he usually felt embarrsed going into little space infront of his members.

no ones pov

jay, and heeseung had so much fun that day, they finished making cookies and the members even said it was the best cookies they've ever had! jay felt better knowing that Heeseung had relieved some stress and heeseung felt much better aswell.

and the two cuddled that night sharing little giggles everyonce and a while, while whispering sweet things to eachother. "I love you sunshine"

and

another edited chapter, again i didnt do too much to it.