bts x en-

littles: enhypen!

caregivers: bts!

(request)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a month after their debut) 

enhypen we're littles. nothing else to say really, they actually confessed to each other and soon realized, they we're all littles! but the thing was, who was gonna be their caregiver? they decided to talk to the others about it and soon came to realize, bts would be perfect for this! 7 of them and 7 of us, so they talked it over and they were more than happy to become they're caregivers!

(present time)

"jungwon i swear to god give that ba- hEYYY!" jungkook yelled as the little jumped on his back, let's just say jungwon was the most hyper little out of all of them, 

"piggyback wide!! c'mon kookie!! ill give bwack cooky if you do!!" "fine.." and jungkook flew the little around the room on his back 

"NO RUNNING JUNGKOOK!!! I DON'T WANT THAT BABY TO GET HURT IF YOU FALL" jin yelled in a motherly voice as he took care of ni-ki who was currently in baby space 

"my little ni-ki is so adorable!" hobi squealed, while waking up jake and sunoo from their nap. "oh come on hoseok, really?" "sorry hyung.. uH Ill get jimin to come help me calm them down" 

and of course all jay, heeseung, and taehyung were just trying to simply build with blocks, "they all a really chaotic arent they?" taehyung asked as both little's agreed. "awe we tryna do is buiwd bocks and dere insane!!" jay said with much enthusiasm, and drama as he 'fainted' 

"u ish chaotic jj" little heeseung said look over at him and rolling his eyes, he was the oldest and most mature little. usually heeseung regressed between ages 5-7 right now he was 6.

"I cant sleep for 5 minutes in this household," yoongi grumply mumbled as he walked out of his bedroom to get a cup of coffee 

".." 

"WAIT WHERES SUNGHOON?"

 and that's when everyone started rushing around the house looking for sunghoon, at least that is until they found him, namjoon was reading a story to him while they we're cuddling. 

"PHEW, I thought we lost sunghoon there for a second" jimin sighed in relief. "no. I was just trying to get him some peace. ya'll crazy." 

I hope you liked the chapter! <33 I haven't uploaded in months o.o apologizes for that! I just didn't have ideas and I was trying to update some chapters y'know :") but now that all the chapters have been fixed I cant get back to writing you guys' stories!