comfort (pt 1)

little: jake

caregiver: niki

!! TW: angst !!

"jake you can't keep doing this, every time you get a little bit stressed, or upset, you regress. and im getting tired! it's just your stupid little excuse to get out of doing something." sunghoon had yelled out angrily. "b-but hyung,  I can't help it! i try and i try so hard but apparently im not good enough for you!! i trust you you know? but now i don't think i cawn' eben l-loowk you in the eyes anymowe! i-i hay' chu h'unggie, i new'ba wanna tawk to chu agawn!" and the little jake ran away, sobbing his little eyes out as he ran back to his dorm room.

the little spent the night sobbing until he fell asleep. but then, he was in a dark room. and he could see the faces of his members. "you're just being a big baby, suck it up" he heard sunoo say. "psh, you little attention seeker quit acting like that" the voice of jay then said to him. "i can't believe one of my members is a little, it's so stupid, i wish he would just leave this group altogether or at least stop acting like a stupid little baby" jungwon spatted. "s-st-stowp it! why chu aw' being so mwean!! i nowt do anyfing!!"

and then it ended. jake woke up sobbing his heart out, but no one heard him, no one came to him. "did dey weawy weave mwe? he thought as he was struggling to not slip further into his space. "i-i nweed riki.." jake quietly mumbled, and he got up and waddled to his caregivers' room.

"n-niki.." jake sobbed out as he stumbled into niki's room, the younger was playing games at the time because he couldn't fall asleep. but the sight of his upset little broke his heart into two. "oh baby, come here honey, what's wrong?" he said as he stratled jake onto his lap where he cried his little heart out. "m-mwe a-an hoonie g-got in to f-figh' a-an-" jake continued on as he let out sobs in between his sentences. "awh i'm sorry sweetie, lets resolve this is the morning though, and get some needed sleep" niki said and he turned his game and the lights off and wrapped jake up in his arms as the fell asleep cuddling each other.

ty for reading <333 this is the quickest I've uploaded in a while lol!

pt 2 will be out soon <3