snowfall

caregiver: jake

little: sunghoon

-

"DADA! DADA DADA! WAE' UP'S!!" an excited sunghoon screamed to his caregiver "baby its like 7am, why are you up this early?" a half-awake jake said "IT SNO'D WOOK! OUT DA WINDOW!! SNO' SNO' SNO'!!" and indeed it was true, a whole 12 inches of white laid outside of their dorm window "CA' I GO PWAY PWEASE DADA PWEASE!!" "shhh sweetie you're gonna wake everyone up! we can in a little bit okay?" jake said picking up the excited little and placing him on his lap. "b-but dada pwease, i weawwy wann' go see sno'.." sunghoon whimpered with tears in his eyes. "park sunghoon, now if you're going to argue with me we're not going to go play in the snow, do you understand?" jake firmly replied. 

"now, lets go make something to eat and wake the others up, hm?" "ooh okay!! ca' we make ebewyone waff'ies?? i knows how!!" sunghoon said eagerly dragging jake by the arm into the kitchen. "i think that sounds like a great idea sweetie!" jake said, pecking him on the forehead "how about you grab the ingrediants, and ill get the waffle maker, and the rest, okay?" and the two started working very hard making their waffles for everyone.

soon the rest started to wake up at the occasional giggles and the sweet smell of cooking coming from the kitchen "oooh, it smells delicious in here" jay said clinging on to sunoo tiredly, even though jay seemed independent at times, he was really just a clingey baby in their eyes. "ebewyting is weady!! com' eat!!!" sunghoon said bouncing around as he helped set out plates and utensiels for everyone

after everyone was finished it was about 9am. "dada dada! ca' we go pway in da snow now??? it not earwy anymowe'!! pwease!!" jake looked at the time as he said that and looked back at his little "who wants to play in the snow?" "omg wait it snowed?" sunoo  said confusedly "yes, yes it did you dork." niki said smacking the back of his head, "hey! thats no way to treat your hyung" sunoo whined with a ">:(" face. "oh shut up you two and go bundle up"

"DADA WOOK! I MAKE SNOW ANGEL" sunghoon said dragging jake over to his beautifully made snow angel "its very pretty baby, but you're prettier" jake said pinching his cheeks "noooooo" sunghoon embarresdly whined burying his face into jake's chest "but my baby is pretty!" "i wanna mawk 'now man pwease!" sunghoon said trying to avoid is playful caregiver. and the 7 of them played in the snow untill they all were tired out.

hii, i just want to say i might go on a little hiatus for a bit, i'd rather not say why. but just wanted to write this chapter because im supposed to be getting a foot of snow where i live! take care everyone <3