CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby

Start from the beginning

Everyone stared at him.

"Sorry." He coughed.

Minji stood up, still keeping her head low. Daesu was frightened by her and flinched, but pretended that he was not.

She silently walked into the recording room and slammed the door behind.

"She is angry, definitely." Suhyeok whispered.

"I think more like upset." Cheongsan said while Jungkook agreed with him.

"I will go talk to her." Onjo stood up but was immediately pressed down by Cheongsan.

"No. What if she attacks you suddenly? You don't even know her well."

"I will go, I feel like she is grieving for Gyeongsu... I never know she was friend with him." Cheongsan said.

"They just became friends, like half an hour ago." Jungkook said.

"When we were staying in the recording room."

"Become friends? Like I can never imagine being friend with her." Daesu said, holding his chin.

"Me neither." Hyoryeong also added.

"Yah, she is not as bad as you guys thought." Jungkook tried to explain.

"Please teach me how could you even see anything else except from bad-tempered and hot-headed." Jimin rolled her eyes.

"Aish, I will go in, I think I can sort things out."

Jungkook said and walked into the recording room.

"Who gives him that confidence?" Suhyeok asked.

"I don't know. But don't you think Kookie is always speaking for her?"

"Yeah, why though?"

"Is she his ideal type?"

"This bad taste?"

"Jungkook deserves better, he is literally perfect."

"At least she is better than Nayeon."

"Jeez, Jungkook oppa, Jungkook oppa. She is so annoying, as if no one knows her huge crush." Daesu added, making a disgusted face.

"Do you want somebody to call you oppa as well?" Wujin tugged his shoulder, smirking.

"Nah my heart only belong to Hari noona. I would never change."

***

"Hey." I looked up to see Jeon Jungkook getting inside the room where I was.

"What do you want??"

He did not respond to me. Instead, a chair was moved to my side. Jungkook propped his chin and tilted his head, looking at me.

An awkward silence took over, his eyes did not move away from me. I blinked a few times before looking away.

A few guys were peeking from outside. They immediately hid by lowering their heads, but Daesu's was too big that I could still see the top of it.

"Miss Park gave this to you, didn't she?"

Jungkook looked at the backpack I was holding. I turned to him with widen eyes.

How did he know?

"I felt like you treasured it so much, and you never let go of it after Miss Park had left, so..." He stated as if he had heard my doubt.