Chapter 9 : Embassies I

Ding... Ding... Ding....

"Alright students. That's the bell, class dismissed. A reminder for today afternoon, we have guests from one of the prestigious embassies in our white hall school. Our eleven grades must participate in this encounter." says the teacher.

"Thank you, madam." Everyone in the room replies.

"And... Mrs. Valter, do you have a moment?" She asks me when she's about to leave the class.

"Yes, madam" replying to her.

Stand up from my seat then head to the door where the teacher is waiting for me.

"Mrs. Valter," My homeroom teacher says "as your homeroom teacher, I want you to participate in the upcoming contest, especially in the encounter later. This is a request from the headmaster and those embassies."

"Of course, I'll do it madam." I reply immediately.

"I know I can count on you, Mrs. Valter. I'm so glad that you're in my class."

In your class? Is this something that involves the other classes?

"Pardon me, madam. But, may I know what kind of contest this is?" I ask her

"Oh. My apologies, Mrs. Valter for not giving you a chance to ask. The contest is like a Wild Wisdom Quiz but in a group. Our opponents will be the other three classes. One group with three members. Do you have any questions by any chance?" The teacher explains.

Nice! the twins can come with me.

"Nothing for now, madam. Thank you so much for informing me." respond to her.

"I'll take my leave then. See you later, Mrs. Valter." She leaves and I bow a little to her.

Does it sound like a competition? I'll discuss it with the twins later during our lunch break.

**Lunch break**

"It's definitely a competition between other classes." Mana conclusion.

"But, we never had something like this last year." Mari Replies.

"This school just keeps getting weird." continuing Mana and Mari.

We let out a sigh together.

Even though it's a competition for those embassies, we might count this into our challenge.

The problem that stuck in my head right now is Mr. Sneg.

Still don't know anything about him.

His background, his capability, anything from him still stays unknown.

Personally, it's fine for me to team up with Mana and Mari, great even.

It just keeps bothering me especially whenever I remember that night.

His father.

"How about we try to predict who our opponents later?" I suggest.

"There will be three groups against us right?" Mana says.