Otherside (Part 2: Worlds Cross Conflict)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Y/n! Please, get back up!" Nicole tells her love. "Don't die like this! Please!"

It takes a moment, but Y/n slowly pushes himself up. His armor was torn, but repairing itself, to show his torn clothes and bleeding body. He was pretty sure he had some broken ribs, too, among other things.

"I'm... not... done... yet...!" he declares.

Anarchy grins and laughs before leaping forward. Y/n looks up to see him and grits his teeth. He stands to his feet and flies at him as he grabs a nearby cable, catching Anti-Y/n off-guard as he ram into him with it. Then he pins him to a metal railing that held the cables and used his flight and super speed to wrap the cable around Anarchy.

"Hey! Hey!" Anarchy grins. "Creative!"

Once done, Y/n drops back to the ground with heavy breathing. He falls to his knees in exhaustion.

"That'll hold him for a minute..."

"Are you okay?" Nicole asks him.

"Not... really..." Y/n admits. "He's so strong..."

Y/n looks up when he hears Anarchy laughing. He sees his Anti ripping and pulling at the cables holding him in place, making the bridge creak and groan before it begins to crack.

"Ahahahahaha!" Anarchy laughs. "How's this for entertainment, readers?!"

A part of the road breaks, making the mother and son from before fly back. The boy drops his video games and gets up to go get them back. The mother calls to her son to come back, but he didn't listen as he ran towards his games.

Anarchy laughs as amethyst electricity sparks around him and he pulls a piece of cabling off of him. Y/n gets up to his feet, ready to fight again.

"Someone! Help my son!"

Y/n turns to the mother on the ground before turning to see a small boy running towards his game console. The arch above him cracks apart and the pieces begin to fall down towards him. Before the boy realized it, the rubble was already on top of him.

But... he felt no pain. Opening his eyes, the boy looks up to see Y/n creating a dome with his armor thanks to Nicole.

"Hey, kid... You should get back to your mom," Y/n smiles at the boy before lifting the rubble off of them. "Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine."

He offers the boy his fallen game console, making him smiles as he takes it and runs off. However, he stops before turning around and hugging Y/n.

"Thank you, Mister Hero."

Y/n was taken back by this before he smiles and gives a small hug back. Then they part and the boy runs off to his mom. This makes Y/n stand back up as the Nano Retaliation Armor forms back on to him.

"Y/n, are you sure you're still able to fight?" Nicole asks.

"Positive," Y/n says before taking off into the air.

Anarchy, now free from restraints, grabs a speed boat and hurls it at Y/n.

"Why are you helping them?!" he asks. "They basically don't exist! They aren't your people!"

Y/n gets hit by the boat but catches it.

"Because they're still people!" Y/n declares as he spins around. "Living their lives!"

He throws the boat back at his Anti who rips it apart with an energy bolt.

"And I won't let you take that from them!"

Y/n charges at Anarchy who goes to throw a punch. He misses as Y/n moves to avoid it and then grabs his Anti's hair, slamming him into the ground which breaks that part of the bridge. It cracks and falls apart, dropping into the river below.