"What do you want lailah?" Jalal say with a tiring sigh as Afrah stand next to him with his hand by her waist.

"Can i come........

" no Lailah,
Say whatever you want to say here
I'm even standing here because of Afrah if not i could have kick you out since."he say and lailah sigh.

she stare at the two and releases a heavy sigh, it could have been her if not because she screwed everything up, it was all her fault and then she poison him and denied him the privilege to heal, she's still curious to know how he heal, it takes a lot of searching for her to reach out to Sarah and then she gave her this address.

"Jalal I'm sorry." Lailah say and kneel in there front making jalal to snort.

"Bullshit,
Sorry won't change anything lailah,
Sorry won't heal the pain you've caused to me,
Sorry won't change the fact that you poison me,
You wanted me death lailah but I'm alive and that hurt you because you wanted me to die, you are here because you aren't happy that I'm happy, you are here because you feel like you loose, you are not here because you want me to forgive you,
You are here because you want to know how i survived." Jalal yell as Afrah try to calm him by tapping him on the shoulder.

"That's not truth jalal,
I'm truly deeply sorry,
Afrah please forgive me to for what i did to you." Lailah say and Afrah just smile weakly at her.

"I don't hold anything against you aunt lailah,
Life is big and it keeps moving." Afrah say and lailah stare at her niece.

"Thank you Afrah,
Jalal.......

" lailah please leave,
I'm not as soft hearted as Afrah,
I don't want to ever see you in my house or life ever again,
I'm happy and you are not that bothers you because you don't want anyone to be happy except your selfish self."jalal say and Lailah wipe her tears.

"Jalal I'm dieing,
I have cancer jalal i don't even have much time to live, all i want is for you to forgive me please." Lailah say, ever since she's been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer the doctor let her know she has less than 2-3 years to live.

"Ohhh wow.
Congratulations then but guess what lailah, I don't give a shit about that,
I don't care, i have a wife that loves me and kids that i adore that's all that matters to me now and goodluck with the cancer thing." Jalal say turning to leave and Afrah grab him.

"What?
Afrah you know i always do what you say but sorry i cannot do this,
I love you." Jalal say kissing her on the cheek and head back inside.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this aunt lailah,
I hope you get well soon." Afrah say not knowing what to say, sure she wish she can allow her aunt in but she just cannot, everything has to end at this doorstep.

"Thank you Afrah for atleast been nice to me despite all i have done to you." Lailah say and Afrah node.

She watch as her aunt walk out of the house looking around the house with soo much admiration, once she's out of the gate Afrah quickly run and put the lock.

"Hey baby sorry mummy is coming ." jalal say as he pace around the parlour with Nadia.

"Uncle j." Afrah say coming inside the house with a tiring sigh.

"Please don't talk about that Afrah,
Nope,
Lailah is in the past and we promised never to speak about the past, besides lailah needs gods forgiveness not mine, what about her ex husband how is she going to seek for his forgiveness, please just give my baby her food i will go start the cooking." Jalal say and hand there daughter to Afrah who smile at him.

"Hey uncle j." Afrah call making him to turn.

"I love you,
I always do since from day one." Afrah say making jalal to smile.

"Should i tell you a secret?"he say grabbing Afrah by the waist making her to chuckle.

" tell me sweetheart,
Your secrets are safe with me."she say as jalal grab there babies small hand.

"I have always had a secret crush on you." He say in a whisper making Afrah to laugh.
"I love you to Afrah,
I love you soo much that I'm afraid of loosing you." Jalal say and kiss her on the forehead.

Afrah smile and watch as jalal disappear to the kitchen making her to release a heavy deep breathe, it has always been fate every thing in life is designated to happen and uncle jalal is a part of her story,
her love story started from the day her flight landed in this city and the very first day she saw him on that staircase she do know somehow she's going to be married to uncle jalal.

Well my people say bye to uncle jalal and Afrahs love story it's been a long rollercoaster ride and i hope we learnt that.

Truth and lies can never be in the same place, life is all about patience if Lailah was patience enough she could have still be with her husband,
We cannot run from our past because no matter how fast we run they will come after us because they are a part of us.
Selfishness is the key to greed and wherever there's greed there's suffering.
Be in love but don't be stupid in love, make positive sacrifices because everything has consequences above all
Love with all your heart and you will find happiness.

Add up my other books
Life after nikah: what happened after happily ever after.

Distasteful desires

Precluded(our love story) and
Chronicles of Abduljabbar.

I love you all😁❤

Bye

May drop an epilogue but no promises do😁.