chapter 55

The next two days is a quiet one jalal decide to ignore Afrah , it hurt him that's he's doing that but he just want Afrah to understand that he care about her and she shouldn't take what lailah say to heart,
Lailah seems a lot more relax and satisfy by how jalal has been treating afrah so she doesn't pry too much on the two it's a Thursday morning and Jalal decide to take a rest since the three days has been alot more hetic for him.

"Babe I'm going to the restaurant do you want anything?" Lailah ask smiling at jalal who's drinking his tea in the kitchen.

"Yeap.
Can i get some cake I have been craving some lately." He say and lailah node.

"Take care and enjoy your day off." Lailah say and jalal chuckle, the front door close making him to sigh at the quietness in the house.

He glance at the wall clock and it's 10am he isn't sure wether afrah left for work, he peak through the kitchen window to the garage and her car is still there,he really missed her she barely come down she's always in her bedroom and jalal barely sees her, the last time he saw her was Tuesday evening when she gets back from work, he release a heavy breathe and decide to take the risk and go check on her.

Tossing around the bed afrah
clutch the duvet around her shivering body she is having a very bad fever and cold, not to mention the intensive period pain she's going through,
She want to call her uncle and tell him but she's angry with him, he doesn't pay attention tobher anymore and spend a lot of time with her aunt,
Afrah want to throw all the blame on him but she knows she is at fault to maybe he was right, her aunt doesn't care about anyones happiness except for herself and afrah knows soon enough she will have to muster up some courage and accept the harsh reality if the fact that she's gonna be sharing a husband with her aunt,
Her bedroom door creak open but she's too weak to turn and know who comes in.

"Afrah." The familiar voice she's been yearning to hear call as the bedroom door close.

"Afrah." Jalal call and quickly rush to the bedside removing the pile of duvet.

"God you are burning.
Why didn't you call me?" He ask the worrisome as he begin folding the duvet but stop midway seeing the transparent nightwear.

"Okay i will just go call the doctor and bring something for you to eat." Jalal say and exit the bedroom with a facepalm as he try to get rid of the image in his head.

Do you know that feeling that you thought you are sick but yiu just missed someone so badly that there absence makes you sick that's exactly how afrah knows she's feeling because right now she find herself even a little more stronger, she weakly sit upright ignoring the dizziness she's feeling she get a grip of the wall and walk to the bathroom, maybe a hot shower will make her feel better.

Once he end the call with the doctor who assure him he will send a nurse to check on Afrah jalal quickly decide to make something for her to eat, he feel so irresponsible for abandoning Afrah, she's his wife and just because he's upset with her doesn't mean he won't be checking on her, he prepare tea for her and unwrapped the remaining sandwich Lailah gave to him this morning, he quickly head back upstairs and creak the door open immediately regretting why he didn't knock.

"Ohh sorry about that." Jalal say averting his gaze from Afrah who's cleaning her body with the towel she seems unbother by the fact that he's in there, as she clean her body with the towel.

Afrah sneak a peak from under her lashes she could see how badly how uncle want to stare but he try his best not to look, she open her wardrobe and remove her underwear intentionally dropping the towel on the floor and slip on her blue pant, she put on her bra and turn to face her uncle.

"Uncle j can you help me clip this." She say as she fumble around the bra hook she has this fascinating and amusing smile on her face as she stare at her uncle, afrah doesn't know why she's doing this maybe she just want him to know that she's his wife now and it's high time she act like one.

"Okay." Jalal say and stand up from the bed, Afrah turn her back to him for him to hook the bra, jalal scan her body he doesn't understand how she's so comfortable doing this, his hand clip the hook and he releases a heavy breathe just in time the doorbell rings.

"I will get that,
It's the nurse." Jalal say glancing at afrah one more time before exiting the bedroom.

Afrah chuckle and pick one of the handless jumpsuit and slip it on, she stare at her reflection in the mirror and smile, she admire her uncle and that is undeniably true, she's going to work with her heart, she's not sacrificing her love for her aunt, just like her aunt says everything is fair in love and war then it's only fair if she be with the only man that makes her happy, the bedroom door creak open and jalal comes in with a nurse.

Jalal sit on the loveseat in the bedroom, he watch as the nurse ask Afrah some questions and do some observation on her, all that he can think about is her out of those clothes
After what seems like forever the nurses give Afrah some injections and leave some drugs for her to take then leave.

"You should eat." Jalal say once the nurse leave the bedroom.

"I can't my body is aching me i just want to lay down." Afrah say with a pout and jalal releases a heavy breathe.

"You hear what the nurse said
You have to eat,
let me feed you." Jalal say and pick the cup of tea since afrah say she doesn't want the sandwich.

He begin feeding her with teaspoon as they make small conversation about work once she finish the tea jalal drop the tea cup and stare at Afrah.

"I'm sorry Afrah,
I shouldn't have treated you the way i did, I care about you and if you don't want.........

" it's fine uncle j."Afrah say with a weak smile and jalal stare at her, his eyes strain on her pink lips and he find himself holding her by the hand and surprisingly to him she press her lips to his her lips were warm and soft, They parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside as he feel her fingers carding through his hair as he feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose,
jalal find himself embracing Afrah into his body as his hand fumble around her body, he gently lay her on the bed still passionately kissing her as Afrah finger grip tighten even more into his head, she feel his cold lips around her collarbone making her to bite her bottom lips to stop the pleasurable moan from escaping them,
Jalal impatiently drag down the handless jumpsuit from her chest and his left hand immediately latch on Afrahs breast making a gasp to escape her mouth, she feel his hand wandering at her back and he unfastened her bra hook with a snap just in time the bedroom door literally barge open making them both to turn there gaze to door immediately.

Don't forget to drop your comments and votes