chapter 14

Sitted on his bed staring at the laptop screen with his wife photo jalal wonder where lailah has been, its been exactly two months and there isn't a single information about her, he sigh and close the laptop shut he stare at the wall clock showing 3:25pm and sigh, he amble himself out of the bedroom muttering about how stupid he was to do whatever to make lailah angry.

"Kill him,
What the f***k is wrong with you?
Kill them they will kill you if they've the chance."the familiar voices yell from downstairs making jalal to chuckle as he head down the stairs.

With her gaze fix on the television she look really engrossed in the movie, she's not a fan of horror movie but she's becoming obsessed with this movie since she previously watched it with her unclear couldn't stop watching it's not that she really enjoy the movie but the memories of the first time she watched with her uncle is what makes her watch it over and over.
She watch as the villain in the movie pick the digger and slammed it on the lady, as she feel a hand touching her by the ear making her heartbeat to stop, afrah turn but didn't see anyone making her to release a heavy breathe wondering maybe she's imagining, she feel a hand touching her by the neck and she pick the remote control hiting it on the spot.

"OOh my God,
Afrah why the f***k did you have to use that," jalal say standing up from the floor behind the couch.

"Goodness uncle j I'm sorry you scared me, I'm sorry."afrah say with a sigh as her uncle sit next to her on the couch holding his now bruise forehead.

"Whatevere I'm definitely not going to work tomorrow."jalal say and afrah smile at him muttering a sorry and turn her gaze back to the movie.

"This movie aren't you tired of watching it?"jalal say and afrah shake her head with her gaze strained on the tv.

"Come on let's watch something else,
You want horror right, ok have you watch A quiet place?"jalal ask picking the remote from the couch.

"Nope."afrah say as she glance at her uncle who's going through the tv.

He click on a certain bottom and a lot more movie appear.

The movie start and afrah excuse herself to the kitchen, she should have known than to come alone she open the fridge and feel as do someone is watching her,

"Uncle j."afrah yell and jalal answer from the parlour.

"Stop imagining afrah there's no one in the kitchen with you."jalal say with a chuckle as he turn his gaze to the Kitchen and afrah come out, his eyes wander to her now visible bump and he sigh, she sit a little close to him and drop his hand around her shoulder and he release a heavy breathe, halfway through the movie afrah fall asleep and jalal sigh.

"Afrah."jalal call tapping her but she seems far asleep and he sigh.

"Okay."jalal say to himself as he scratch the back of his head, he thought of getting a blanket for her from the bedroom but wonder if she will be comfortable sleeping on the couch, he sigh and pick her bridal style to the bedroom.

From her sleepy eyes afrah see her uncle drop her on the soft comfy mattress and she release a heavy breathe, she hold the neck of his shirt and jalal sigh.

"Uncle j please sleep with me I'm scared ."afrah say sleepily and jalal sigh as he remove her hand From his neck with a sigh.

"Have a goodnight sleep afrah."jalal say and afrah release a heavy breathe, this isn't the first time she do always want her uncle to cuddle with her but he do always ignore her, afrah doesn't care if whatever she feel towards her uncle isn't right, jalal love is gradually blazing much more in her heart and she's gradually losing control, in her opinion jalal deserve someone better than her aunt because she doesn't understand why her aunt will abandon her husband for months all in the name of she's upset with him, afrah believes she's the perfect match for her uncle because she will take care of him better.

************
Afrah wakes up with an intense headache aside that there this weird tension behind her ear that something bad is going to happen for some reason she wakes up in the whole negative side today, she amble herself out of the bedroom gradually taking the stairs one at a time.

"Today is your check up how are you not ready already?"jalal say arranging the breakfast tray turning to face afrah who's walking sluggish into the kitchen.

"headache."afrah grumble as she stagger and jalal is quick to hold her.

"God this is serious,
Sorry, just go lay on the couch."jalal say walking afrah to the parlour, he help her lay on the three sitter couch and squat in her front.

"I make pancakes do you want to eat it or do you want something else?"jalal ask worried looking at afrah and she node.

"I will eat the pancakes."afrah say in a whisper and jalal node.

"Sorry,
Lemme get your medication from the bedroom."jalal say and quickly rush upstairs.

Afrah sigh massaging her head she sit upright with a sigh and feel the nauseating queasy feeling arise and she quickly stand up but stagger and crumble on the floor as she throw the content of vomit on the floor.

"Ohhh sorry."jalal say and rush down the stairs to where afrah is sitting tiredly on the couch.

Jalal pick the towel from the guest bathroom and clean her body before helping her sit on the couch, he quickly clean the floor, wash his hands and pick the breakfast to the couch where afrah is sitting looking all exhausted.

"Sorry,
Eat quickly so we can go to the hospital have already message doctor Henry we will be coming."jalal say and begin feeding afrah the banana pancake.

"I'm ok."afrah say after eating two of the pancake and jalal sigh.

"Ok,take your medication and I will just go shower then we will go."jalal say handing the pills to afrah and she collect swallowing it and jalal hand the glass of Orange juice to her.

"Just sit with me uncle j."afrah say and jalal sigh blowing a heavy breathe out of his "

Jalal sit next to afrah who quickly snuggle next to him, she comfortably snuggle into his chest, jalal isn't very much comfortable but he do know it won't be long before she fall asleep and he would just lay her on the couch.

Walking inside the house she sigh and haul her backpack with a sigh as she walk inside the house, she press the door bell and patiently wait but after minutes she push the door and it's open, she push open the door and enter the house closing the door behind her.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"lailah yell at the sight on the couch, her niece cuddle with her husband on the three sitter couch.

From his sleep jalal would hear the familiar voice but he try hard to ignore it this isn't the first time he always I imagine his wife voice.

"JALAL!"the familiar voice yell making the two to abruptly sit upright.

"Baby.
This isn't what you are thinking,
I.........jalal say standing up and walk to his wife trying to touch her.

"How dare you?
I left for two months and you are having affair with my niece."lailah say baffle as she look weirdly at her husband.

"Baby......jalal say trying to hold his wife brush slashing on the face

"Just......lailah try finding a word to say but couldn't she run out of the house feeling the hot acidic liquid emerging from her eyes.

Drop your comments and vote