The End

8 months later

Coming out of the bedroom jalal swau the baby as he walk to the kitchen.

"Afrah." He call opening the kitchen and she isn't there making him to sigh.

"Heartbeat!" He call swaying the impatient crying baby as the door open.

"Hey you two." Afrah say coming inside the parlour with the grocery bag.

"Where have you been?
Nadra won't stop crying,
Nadia is asleep already but i just can't put her to sleep." Jalal say handing afrah the little girl.

"Come on nadra,
Babe can you please arrange the groceries for me,
I will just breastfeed her i guess?" Afrah say sitting on the couch as jalal grab the grocery bag and head to the kitchen.

It's been a long eight months, after two months jalal was able to walk by himself, do there are days where he wake up and his legs could hurt him soo badly that he just have to stay on bed, it's something he just have to deal with for the rest of his life but nevertheless he is greatful that he can walk and have his family with him,
Jalal and Afrah relocated to this beautiful 6bedrooms bungalow, it wasn't a dream home for jalal but after what had happened to him his love and dream of living in a storey building with his famy diminish, besides it's not a house that make a home it's the people living inside of it,
Jalal parents has visited him a month ago it wasn't a visit jalal appreciate but at the end they are his parents he will just have to deal with that, all in all jalal and Afrah are living there happily ever after.

"Uncle j." Afrah call entering the kitchen making jalal to turn from what he's doing.

"Hey Mrs j
Is she asleep already?." He say with a smile as Afrah sigh.

"Yeah.
Salim said he met this girl and..........

"Yeah i know,
And that she's his secretary." Jalal complete and afrah sigh, ever since his son told him he's in love with his secretary and want to marry her jalal just felt as do history is about to repeat itself, he married his secretary and he ended up almost getting killed.

"Honey,
Everybody isn't thesame,
Besides she's a nice girl just let the dude be with the girl he love." Afrah say and jalal press his lips together.

"Fine,
If anything goes w........

" nothing will ever go wrong."the doorbell ring and Afrah sigh.

"Are you expecting someone?" Jalal ask and Afrah shrug.

"Salim said he's coming but he doesn't usually press the doorbell." She say and exit the kitchen making jalal to release a heavy breathe.

Afrah is his everything, every single day he thanks the Almighty for giving him a second chance to be with Afrah,
All he want is to make Afrah happy, if Afrah is happy he is happy, there kids are growing so quick jalal let Afrah pick the kids names, she has a very long labor that the doctor have to just operated her and remove the most two adorable babies that look like him.

"Itsy everything OK there?" Jalal yell after a while and he didn't hear the door close, he drop the vegetable in his hand and exit the kitchen.

"Babe who's there?" Jalal ask walking to the door where Afrah is standing, he ajar the door open.

"AF.......jalal pause and stare at the woman in his front.

" Lailah? "He say confuse staring at her, she still look thesame only difference is that she looses a lot of weight, he grab Afrah by the waist and drag them both inside.

" please listen to me jalal."lailah yell and Afrah sigh.

"Just listen to her babe." Afrah say she don't know what her aunt want to say but hearing wouldn't hurt.