chapter 56

Lailah stare at the two, she knew it this morning something just tell her to come back home since she saw her niece car still in the garage she's sure they are cooking up something, she can't believe her eyes they have been lieing and pretending fooling her around, her eyes wander to her niece who's adjusting her bra and fixing her clothe and she feel this intense hatred blazing in her and she storm into her.

"Woooh hold on there lailah." Jalal say quickly grabbing Lailah that is about to launch onto Afrah.

"Get your hands off me,
You lied to me so this is what you two have been doing whenever I'm not around " toh yau asirin Ku ya Tonu"
I will kill you today."lailah say dragging afrah and jalal tear her off from her Afrah.

"What is all this Lailah?
She's my wife
so what if you see us making out,
We are not comiting a sin." Jalal say and come down from the bed.

"Your wife,
She's your wife,
Jalal you look me in the eyes and say Afrah is your wife and there is nothing wrong in what you two are doing?" Lailah say baffle and jalal facepalm with a sigh.

"Lailah,
I have told you before and I'm gonna tell you now,
Afrah is my wife and..........

" you will fuck her the way you do fucked me,"Lailah say and turn her gaze to Afrah.

"And you." She say pointing at afrah who's staring at the bed not knowing what to say.
"You will regret this," dani lailah kike zanchen" Lailah say and turn to leave but turn back running and grabbing Afrah by neck.

"You will die today Afrah,
You can't have jalal he's mine." She say as jalal use every of his strength to seperate the two.

He drag Lailah with full force and slap her on the cheek..

"Are you crazy?
What is all this about?
She's your niece Lailah do you want to kill her." Jalal yell angrily at lailah who's staring at him shock with her hand on her cheek.

"You slap me jalal?
Because of Afrah." Lailah say staring at Afrah who's standing by the bed.

Jalal facepalm frustratedly he didn't know how his hand land on lailah's cheek it's just a reflex thing.

"We shall see?" Lailah say and grab her handbag from the floor of the bedroom and leave.

Jalal sigh and turn his gaze to Afrah who's fidgeting with her clothe, he walk to where she's standing and hug her.

"Sorry." He say in a whisper and afrah don't know why but she has no remorse or whatsoever for whatever she did, that fear she has for her aunt is all gone.

"Are you okay." Jalal ask breaking the hug staring at Afrah, her neck is bruise from how lailah grab her making him to reach out and touch it.

"Afrah." Jalal call he doesn't like the fact that she's staying quiet , he don't want her to regret what happen between them, he want that shy free afrah  that don't mind dressing up in front of her uncle..

"Uhmmm." Afrah say looking up at her uncle.

"Don't regret whatever it is that happen between us because you are my wife and i care about you,
Lailah will come around she's not the one that like changes and a big change like this will make her act the way she did but everything is going to be just fine soon." Jalal say reassuringly and Afrah node.

"You need to rest now,
You heard what the nurse said earlier." Jalal say and Afrah node.

He dress the bed and watch as Afrah lay down, she stare at him wondering if what she's about doing is the best thing.

"Let me go check on lailah." Jalal say with a sigh and Afrah grab him by the hand.

"Please just lay down with me,
You can leave if i fall asleep." Afrah say and jalal stare at her for some time then join her on the bed, he know it's not the right thing to do atleast not after what happen but he just can't say no, afrah literally coil into his body and slightly keep her head on his chest making him to release a heavy breathe as he brush his hand on her forehead.

There is not amount of word to describe how upset lailah is, she feel cheated by both jalal and Afrah, the need to kill afrah so she can understand just how much she hurt her is what has been ringing in her head, she still can't believe jalal will do such thing to her at this point she doesn't even know wether she love him any longer because all she want to do is hurt them both so they can both feel how she's feeling, the fact that they both don't even seem unfazed by what happened frustrate her the more, cooking is the only way to quench the anger but she can't think of a thing to cook so the water has been boiling for about an hour.

Afrah wake up to the grumbling of her stomach, she glance at the wall clock and it's 15minutes to 1pm making her to release a tiring sigh, she glance at her uncle who's still peacefully sleeping and she facepalm, she need to eat and take her medication, she come down from the bed and leave the bedroom.

The sound of the kitchen door is what gains lailah's attention, she turn and it's Afrah, she quietly walk to the fridge and open it, afrah feel all the appetite she has gone, she just want to be back in the bedroom.

"Ke." Lailah call and Afrah turn scratching the back of her head.

"You want to sleep with my husband right?" Lailah ask scanning Afrah from head to toes as the idea quickly click into head.

Afrah look up at her aunt and her attention seems to go back to what she's cooking making her to silently walk to the door.

"Where do you think you are going to?" Lailah ask holding the pot of boiling water as Afrahs eyes dart to the steamy looking water making her to back away.

"I'm sorry aunty lailah,
I swear to god i will stay away from him " na rantse da Allah ko kallonshi baza na sake yi ba" Afrah say and trip on her step crumbling on the floor.

"Ba wanan jikin kike rigima dashi ba"
I will teach you a lesson maybe after you heal you can learn not to spread your legs open especially to married men."lailah say and Afrah quickly stand up to leave but she was quick to throw the content on her back making her to scream her uncle's name in an intense pain.

"Uncle jalal." Jalal hear his name it's like far away in a dream, he quickly open his eyes and the absence of afrah alert him something isn't right, the door to the bedroom is slightly ajar making him to quickly jump down from the bed and run downstairs.

"I'm sorry please aunt Lailah." Afrah plead staring at her aunt who carry the turning stick from the kitchen island, the intense pain in her back it's soo unbearable that makes Afrah to breakdown.

"Lailah!"jalal yell confuse as he barge into the kitchen his eyes dart to Afrah and he quickly run to where she's laying down.

"Afrah."jalal call kneeling next to her as his eyes land on her back, the wet clothes and blisters by her neck already register to him what happened, he look up at Lailah and pick Afrah from the warm water on the  tiles floor and exit the kitchen.

Drop your comments and votes.