Kissing You; Chapter 28; The Bad Boy's Conscience

Start from the beginning

I stretch my fingers across my plumped belly and slide them around every curve, trying desperately hard to hear her kick or even swim around. The tiny tears start to drip down my cheeks and gracefully land on the crystal white hospital gown.

"Your daddy wants me to get rid of you," I quietly sniff as I tuck my chin against my chest then peer down at my tiny bump. Am I honestly talking to myself. Now what's the point in that. Its not like she can hear me. "I'm sorry but I can't look after you. Not by myself anyway." I wipe the remaining tears away from my cheeks before I carefully leap off the bed and take out the fresh pair of clothes that are neatly folded inside my bag.

How did that even get there? I ignore my conscience and quickly throw on the new pair of navy jeans and the green and black checkered shirt. The buttons strain against my no longer slim figure and the smooth fabric stretches across my large curves. I try to suck my tummy in but no difference is made. I need to face the fact that I haven't just gotten big, I actually have a tiny baby inside me that waiting to see the world in approximately six more months. How did it even happen-well that's a dumb question Sasha...maybe you erm...I dunno...had sex?!-Of course. There's no other explanation to it.

I smooth out the bed sheets then neatly place the folded hospital gown on top, not knowing where to put it before I exit the room then quickly discharge myself from reception. The overwhelming breeze from the outside world brushes past my cold body, catching me off guard as I weave out the glass revolving doors. I check the time on my phone and its almost 3:00. I don't want to stay with Kyle anymore until he fixes up his childish behavior. He doesn't want the baby then he's not having me either.

I spot my red Ferrari tidily parked on its own in the distance and no Kyle in sight. I pull out my car keys and unlock it before I've even reached it, just to see the way the headlights flicker in sync with the beeping noise it makes. I'm going to pick up Tasha from school then we're going to go live at my grandmother's house. Just as I slowly start to approach my red beauty, a tight grip captures me by my wrist, making me pirouette on my toes and face the person.

His flat wolf eyes doesn't intimidate me anymore, and his face is more desperate rather than furious."Sasha please, here me out," he pleads.

Don't soften out now. "I don't want to listen!" And with that, I tear my wrist away from his grasp and continue to stomp towards my car, swiftly opening the door in a brisk movement.

"About the baby. We can't just ignore it."

"Excuse me? We can't ignore it? Where's the 'we' in this. You were the one who embarrassed in front of the doctor, telling me to get rid of our baby! So don't you dare try turn this around and pin it on me too!"

"Wait Me embarrass you? You're the one who slept with my brother behind my back while I was out of town and you stand here, having the audacity to say that I embarrass you!" He snarls as he traps me by the side of my car.

"So this is what its all about. You actually believe your brother? Nothing happened between me and your fucking brother!"

"Oh so he's just lying for the sake of it? Tell me the truth Sash!" My heartbeat picks up a speed of its own at his furious glare and power over me, but no way am I going to show any signs of defeat. Honesty is the best policy...so I've been told.

"Okay so we kissed but I regret it now!" I quickly blurt out. He runs his hands through his face then turns his face away from me, as if I'm a repulsive image to look out. "Well don't be acting like Lexi hasn't got some kind of demonic power over you. She says jump and you ask how high!"

"What are you talking about you crazy bitch!"

"She was all over you the first time you bought her to your house! She was crying on your shoulder and sucking up to you and you just let her! Because that's what you are Kyle! Just a sucker upper!" He slams his fist against the roof off my Ferrari, oblivious to the fact that he might of left a dent in it.