40》Final Page For Us

Start from the beginning

Wonwoo's parents couldn't stop playing with their twins while Nikki more choosing to stay beside Sunghoon like they used to be.

Its sad to know Jun and Sana couldn't join them. Because Sana had just gave birthed last week to a baby boy; Wen Minatozaki Sunoo.

"Guys, please; dont pamper them with chocolates!"

Wonwoo scolded Hoshi and Mingyu when they gave kitkat to Woohyun and Woona.

He then look at Mina, asking to help him.

But she lazily look at him.

"Its your childrens, handle by yourself."

He groan and roll his eyes. If its not Mina pregnant right now, he would flick her head.

Yes, she is pregnant again and she's in 7 months old.

And they will get another baby girl.

They already had name which is, Jeon Nina; take it after Nikki's half name.

"Guys, I wanna say something."

Vernon said after letting their childrend playing on living room while they gathered at kitchen.

Its fine to leave their childrens at living room, because Wonwoo's parents are with the kids.

"I and Dahyun deciding to move in beside Wonwoo and Mina's house."

They gasped.

"You mean, that empty house?"

Wonwoo pointed a house beside them that get renovated few months ago. He only knew someone bought the house, but he didnt expect Vernon will be the one who bought it.

"Yeah, since Dahyun are your secertary and its easy for us to meet each other often."

Mina and Dahyun cheering each other.

"Wah, its good to know you guys be a neighbour."

Hoshi pouted before earn a hit from Mingyu.

"Yah, my house are just infront of you! We're neighbour too!"

Mingyu scolded and glare Hoshi as it was true, Mingyu built a big house infront of Wonwoo's old house.

Only Sunghoom choose to had apartment rather had big house. And Karina seems fine with it.

At first Mina didnt familiar with Karina, but since Sunghoon told her that they met at one competition; Mina started to like Karina.

"Tzuyu, how are you feeling now? You also took hiatus for a year."

Mina asked Tzuyu because they really wanted to know how her condition now.

"My morning sickness getting worst. I even hate to wear my favourite floral dress. I'm more to my hoodie."

"Yeah, she stole my hoodie and often kicked me off from bed every night."

Mingyu muttered and they burst into loud laughter.

"Believe me, pregnancy allergies are really suffocated especially when having a twins."

Mina said to Tzuyu because she can felt how Tzuyu going through now.

"We're so happy to hear you open another book cafe at Changwon, Mina. Congratulations."

She beam after Seulgi said. Yes, she open her third book cafe at Changwon, where Sunghoon and Wonwoo was borned.

Her second book cafe was built at their old mother's flower shop.

Her business cafe getting famous and Wonwoo was so proud to her.