24》Feel The Pain Again

♡♡♡♡♡

The next day~

Wonwoo wake up only to find an empty side on his right. He get up and yawn while trying to looking for someone who should have been by his side since last night.

"Mina?"

He thought she would be inside bathroom but he heard nothing; silence.

So he took his phone and dial her number before putting it on his ear. Hoping she will pick up as the clock was quite early before everyone fully awake.

"Won?"

Finally she pick up his call and he exhale a relief when he get to hear her voice.

"Where are you?"

"Im on the beach, waiting for sunrise."

"You should have told me. I thought you were gone and leave me."

Mina laughed make Wonwoo twitch his lips.

"Im sorry, you look so tired last night. I feel guilty to wake you up, so I let you rest more before breakfast."

"Stay where you are, Im coming."

He hang up and quickly took a short shower before wearing a coat jacket. He then get out from their room to looking for Mina who told him she on the beach.

He sure Sunghoon and Nikki still sleeping as those two boys were playing so much until midnight.

While their friends probably resting or maybe already woke up but choose to stay inside their room. Even his parents still didnt get out from their room.

As soon he arrive at restaurant, he can hear how loud sounds of waves and the view was little dark as sky starting to light up the day. Wonwoo roam surround him, trying to find a woman that he looking for.

There she is, sitting on sand while wearing a soft pastel cardigen and had eyes staring the sea.

Alone but he can appreciate the side of her face that bring calm and peace on his heart.

"You left me alone."

She raise her head as she found him standing beside her before he took a sit on the sand.

Mina grin before bravely lean her head on his shoulder as her hands fidgeting her cardigen. The wind bring a soft breeze to her skin.

"Mianhae, I just want to see the sunrise."

Wonwoo bring his hand wrapping around her arm and cares her skin, hoping he can warm her.

"I have one wish to do after we get married."

He said made Mina move her head to look at him. And he was trying to lock their gaze together.

"Did you agree if I decided to had Nikki as my adopted son?"

Mina were surprise to hear that and quickly straight her posture, breaking his arm around her.

Now she was sitting facing him and hold his both palms.

"Did you really ready for it?"

"He is my niece and I'm his uncle. But I dont want him to feel he is really an orphans boy. He deserves a father figure in his life, and I wanted to replace Wonhyuk's position as Nikki's father."

His voice sounds so serious and she were proud of him. Finally, he made a decision that he was suppose to do four years ago; after his brother passed away.