2》I Got It

♡♡♡♡♡

*knock knock!*

*knock knock!*

*knock knock!*

"Yah, Myoui Mina! Wake up!"

Momo keep knocking her door for almost ten minutes, yet she still peacefully asleep.

Mina yawn and move another side while hugging her teddy bear.

"Momo, give me five minutes more."

Momo can feel her blood boiled and continue knocking her door, but this time more rough.

"What do you mean another five minutes?! You're getting late for interview! Its almost ten!"

Mina widen her eyes before straight her body. She then rushing look at her phone. She had another half an hour and she had to prepare herself before interview start on ten.

She then get up and open the door, welcoming Momo who finally can exhale when she see Mina already woke up.

"Im gonna be late, Momo! I might wont arrive there on time!"

Momo shake her head before patted Mina shoulder.

"Lucky for you, I will send you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, yeah. Dont be too happy, go shower now. Or, I'll leave you."

Momo left and at same time Mina run to her bathroom. She dont care if she had breakfast or not, because what she thinking was just get the job and get pay.

She dont hesitant to choose what to wear because she already prepared it since last night.

Yes, she wearing mint suits and rock with her medium leght hair. It was to be long, but she cutted it last week because she think its time to be her old look back.

Mina rush out from her room and snatch the bread before run to Momo's car.

Momo who waiting in the car, was little taken aback when Mina stomped her door. She shake her head when see Mina brush her hair while bread on her mouth.

She then started to drive her car out from their apartment and straight to where WJEON company placed. Its not far from Momo dance studio and she can say that she can send Mina to work every morning.

As soon the arrive, Momo hold Mina for a while.

"Come on, Momo. I had another fifteen minutes."

"Not before you wear this."

Momo pull Mina arms to get closer to her and putted some light lipstick. She look satisfied to see Mina in natural good look.

She then patted Mina shoulder.

"I know you will get the job, Mina. Do your best and please, dont show your talkative side. Be professional."

Mina feel motivated when Momo supported her. She then hugged Momo before open the door and rush inside the building.