26》Happiness

♡♡♡♡♡

Two months later~

W & M Wedding Day~

Its finally come, the day where they both are waiting for their whole lifes

Its finally come, the day where they both are waiting for their whole lifes. Everyone was so excited to see they both wearing a beautiful clothes that only exist once.

His parents cried when he told them that he will married his secertary. And they gave a blessed to them.

He have been visited her mother's grave to ask for a bless too and Sunghoon was speechless when his sister told him that he gonna had brother in law soon.

Their friends was over joyed to see she showed her ring when they on dinner after a day he proposed her.

Mingyu glad that his cousin finally found her happiness and a man that can brighten her daily lifes.

Seulgi couldnt hope more than her brother happiness after he lose his half wings. Wonhyuk must be proud of his twin for raising Nikki well with full of love and attention.

Their wedding on purple theme, simple yet beautiful and perfect.

Its their decision to have everything in simple, because the most important for them are the vow. Once the vow were said, its enough to make them reliefe.

They dont wanted a past rewind back to their future.

"Nikki, stop running!"

That boy was running without his bowtie on his neck, and Mingyu have been chasing hin around the hall. He the only one who attend the wedding except their relatives; they still couldnt believe Mina will get married to a guy who a boss to famous company.

But after all, Mina didnt look at that view. She didnt attracted with Wonwoo's tittle or his assests; all she wanted are his sincere love.

And everyone can say he married her because she is Nikki's babysitter or she is orphans; but Wonwoo didnt fall for her because of that. He choose her because she change him.

 He choose her because she change him

"You look so excited today."

Tzuyu said as soon Mingyu succeed bring Nikki back to them and started to wear the bowtie around Nikki's neck.