12》Nikki's Tragedy

♡♡♡♡♡

12:12 pm~

Mina walking on hallway hospital to visit Sunghoon as today, she had off day based on Momo told her on morning.

About last night, she already explained to Momo. Its hard for her to remember again and it hurt her heart more. But its not that she focus about, but Wonwoo; her face was really red when she remembered that last night, she hugged him.

Today, he let her had day off and Momo told her that he will meet her at Sunghoon's ward room.

"Hey, Sunghoon."

That guy turn his head to where he heard a voice. And soon, his smile flashing light on his face.

"Noona, you finally arrived. Its been few days you didnt came here. How are you?"

Mina chuckles before take a seat beside Sunghoon. She then hold his hand which maked them both grip each other.

The grip where they share warmest. Mina cares his cheeks.

"I'm fine and yeah, kinda busy when I being secertary and at same time as babysitter."

"His name is Nikki, right?"

"Yes."

"If I had a chance, I wanna meet that boy."

Mina didnt say anything more, but Sunghoon could feel his sister grinning.

"Noona, can you bring me to the rooftop?"

She tilt her head.

"Wae?"

"Its little boring to stay here all day. So, why not if we both had fresh air together at rooftop alone."

Mina nodded her head before help Sunghoon stand up. Her hand never far from his arm and pave him to the elevator.

Inside the lift, they share fun together until they've reach rooftop.

There is bench near door, so she help him walk towards it and let him sit. She also sit beside him while a breeze hitted their faces.

"It was relaxing here, noona. I often came here on evening when I feel alone, or maybe when I feel down because of my condition."

Mina raise her hand to brush Sunghoon hair.

"Soon, Hoonie. I will make sure one day, you gonna see the world like old times. And you will continue your dreams."

He smile and that face, make Mina weak. She know that he will never gave up waiting the donor eyes for him, and so was her. But it takes time until three years, he still waiting.

"Noona, I know you have a hard time. So I hope, you wont make me as a burden to you."

She nudge his arm lightly.

"What are you talking about? You're my brother, you're my responsibility. You the only one I had, of course I will take care of you until you can see everything again and onay day, someone who will took over my position to take care of you."

Sunghoon grin and lean his head on her shoulder.

"I hope, your wish will be granted, noona. And I hope, my dreams will be fulfill in front your eyes."

Mina smiles and pat his shoulder.

"You will and that's enough for me to be proud of you as your sister, Park Sunghoon."

She then take a deep breath before patted his shoulder again.

"Lets get inside, you will catch a colf if stay here more longer."