19》How Could He

♡♡♡♡♡

*bamp!*

"I've told three of you to not adding more loan in these files!"

He raged and completely when three staffs infront of him sent their proposal files to him. Today, is not a good day for him. The three staffs infront of him flinched and keep their head lower as they were shiver to look at Wonwoo.

And Wonwoo was full of anger.

Mina stay beside his table and watch the scenery without any interrupt.

She check her watch.

Nikki will be arrive here soon, so she quitely left the room to wait Nikki at elevator.

"I want to check these files again today; who ever didnt finish it, will drop to level down."

As soon she close the door, Mina gulped when heard his threaten. For sure three of the staffs was so scared to drop their position. She dont know why he being moody today, or maybe his mood is really didnt choose to be friendly with anyone.

Mina rush to elevator and wait until her watch pointed 2:35 pm.

*ting!*

The lift open and finally reveal Nikki. He beam when he saw Mina and quickly run to her.

She hug him and pat his back.

"Aunty Mina, teacher told me that I make a good reputation at my class."

Mina grin and patted his head.

"Good job, Nikki. Oh, I wanna tell you something."

Nikki tilt his head when Mina glance their surround. She then closer her face to him and whisper.

"Daddy Wonu is not in good mood now. So, I dont want you to get inside his room and stay behave with me. He might scold you if you disturb him."

He eagerly nodded his head and clutch Mina sleeves as he really didnt dare to mess with Wonwoo.

He still remember the scenery where Wonwoo raged at Mina when she forced him to attend Nikki's school. Mina then bring him to her room and let him sit at her couch.

She glance on her side, checking Wonwoo.

And he was sitting on his desk and ruffle his hair in frustation. She also didnt know what's into him and she confuse how to approach him.

*dring dring*

Mina startle when her office phone ringing. So she quickly pick up and put it on her ear.

"Hello?"

"Mina, come in to my office."

She look at Wonwoo, and he gesture her finger to sign her get inside his room.

So Mina nodded and rush to his room, leaving Nikki alone.

As soon she close the door, she walk towards his desk.

"Yes, daepyonim?"

"Did Nikki wanted anything?"

Mina shake her head.

"Did he said anything to you?"

"He told me that he had good reputation at his class."

Wonwoo sigh and cupped his face.

"You may leave."

She confuse, that's it? He told her to come to his office just to ask about Nikki and now he told her to leave.