39》Twice Joys

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo hold her hands tight, he never thought this moment will come. He was think that she might be give birth in normal way; but fate said opposite.

As soon she arrived at emergency area, doctor Kwon said they have to do czer on her.

"I'm sorry, love. Just a little moment, we gonna see our beautiful twins. Just hold on, Mina."

She cant answer or even let go his hand, the oxygen cup are the caused she have to whine in pain and breathing as much as she could.

Wonwoo put her hand on his forehead, signing that they both are nervous.

Everyone was waiting for Mina and Wonwoo at outside. And the nervous getting bigger inside them. Sunghoon cant stay still, his hands sweating so much as negativities attacking his mind.

"We will start the czer now."

Doctor Kwon or Eunbi said make Wonwoo caressing Mina's palms softly. His eyes cant stand to see Eunbi inject epidural for a second time to Mina's arm.

There is three nurses surround the bed, and only Wonwoo are the guy inside operation room.

"Take a breath before the skin get open."

He can feel how tighten his hand when Mina gripping it too hard. And his eyes caught a sharp knife stabbing her stomach.

A tears escape from their eyes at same time and he can hear she whimper.

Wonwoo closer his lips to her ear.

"I'm here, just hold on; please."

Eunbi was too busy cutting every skin layer until Wonwoo close his eyes when he caught a blood spitted on Eunbi's gloves.

He dont know what's into him, there is sword stabbing his chest to see Mina whimper in silence but he can feel her pain.

And everything happend infront of hin is a nightmare yet a journey to get a happiness.

"I see the baby!"

Eunbi said make his nerves getting more worst when two nurse rush to help Eunbi open Mina's skin layer more wide.

Eunbi slowly get in her hands inside Mina's stomach and try to get the small figure she saw.

*baby's crying!*

"First newborn, babg boy."

Wonwoo sighed a little and closer his lips to Mina's ear again.

"Did you hear that? We had a baby boy!"

Mina still whimpering but he can see her lips smiles a little although her brows were frowning.

He know she is happy and at same time she hold the pain.

The rooms fill with a noises of baby crying while Eunbi trying to continue the operation.

Another nurse helping Mina to stay awake by adding more blood on her left's arm.

"We need to take the last one."

Mina take a deep breath again and this time, she know its more pain than ago.

"Take a deep breath, I have to open the layer more wide. This cost lost lots of blood inside you."

She is ready to take a risk, as a mother she have to willing herself. To sacrifice her own life for their babies.

"You know I love you, right? Then hold on for me, for Nikki, for us."

He whispered made Mina felt a little more energy fills inside her.