Kissing You; Chapter 23; Love Attack

Start from the beginning

"What's the emergency?"

"I want you to take Tasha back to yours. She's got her suitcase and everything. Take her and I'll follow later in the Ferrari. I'll explain when I get there. Just try not to worry." I rub my tears with the back of my hand.

"Have you called Kyle?" he questions me.

I lightly nod my head then press my lips together to prevent any more tears to scurry down my face. He quickly takes Tasha and her suitcase then watch as the Jaguar drives away in the pouring dark rain. I hurry up to my own room, take out a large bag and start packing my clothes. Taking everything I possibly can, stuffing all my lingerie, panties, tops, jeans and toiletries into the bag. I raid my drawers and literally take out everything contained inside. I don't know how long we will need to crash there but I definitely cant stay in this house any longer.

I drag the heavy sack down the creaky stairs. I put on my my raincoat and slide on my boots. I hover at the front door before I finally open it and collide with the pouring rain and the dangerous darkness. Thunder and lightening strikes as I flip my hood up in one swift movement. I jog over to my Ferrari and unlock it with the key with my bag in one hand. I throw the sack in the passenger seat then rest my phone top of it. I quickly start the car and drive away from the infinite pain which I once called my "home, sweet home".

I drive down the broken empty road as the rain throws vicious punches at the front window. The tires fight against the lost friction from the road and my heart jumps at every shocking thunder sound. I zoom past the park me and Jacob were at only a few hours ago. I zoom past my cold abandoned school until I finally get to where Jake lives. I spot his Jaguar parked outside so I know him and Tash got here safely. I park my Ferrari opposite his car, flip my hood up, grab onto my bag and exit the car to greet the pouring rain one more time. I run towards the door and urgently knock on the door...

"Come in. Quick! Before you shrivel up Sash."

Jacob quickly ushers me as I step into the warm glowing sensation of his immaculate grand mansion. He takes my coat then hangs it up. "Thank you," I mumur, trying to find my own lost voice. I drop my bag by the entrance as Jacob leads me towards the sofa and sits me down.

"Where's Tasha?" I whisper, my teeth chattering at full speed. Wow! I really cannot handle the cold.

"Don't worry about her, she's changed into her pajamas and has found an interest in the games room," he informs me.

"Right. Where are your parents?" Oh shit wait! Kathleen's not their mom. Crap! He don't know that I know.

"Oh. They're in Dubai for Kathleen's modelling and commercial shoots for another week."

"Oh. Okay." I reach up for my necklace and play with the two interlocked hearts.

"Where's your mom, Sash?" I fight the urge to restart the waterworks. "She's gone, Jake," I voice crumbles under seriously hot pressure. "Gone? Gone where?" I shrug my shoulders then stare into his caring warm eyes.

"Maybe she might call you."

His voice is soft and husky. She won't call. The letter is all she needs to say. My whore of a mom left her two daughters for what reason exactly? Because I told her about herself? Because Kyle cares for me much more than she does? Well if thats the case then maybe she's right, she's not the type of mom any deserves.

"She won't. She's a dumb whore who needs to grow up," I mutter.

"Has this got something to do with this morning?"

"I'm guessing."

He shuffles closer to me and wraps his hands around my shoulders. My head automatically rests on his chest and the trickled tears stream down my face. Why is life so hard for me? A dad-who will never come back. A mom-who's left me. An older sister- who's whereabouts, I don't even know. A boyfriend-who hasn't picked up his phone since.