I Do (Hana and Mira)

Hana's POV

I looked into the mirror smiled at the Yellow Orchid and other flowers matching the crown on my head. I flashback to the day Mira put a yellow orchid on my hair for a sweet thank you after I take care of her in the jungle. That makes sense she asked what my favorite color was.

Who wouldn't fall in love with this loving woman? Scratched that, she was my wifey to be. I'm thrilled we finally become wife and wife after being an engaged couple for years. I couldn't wait we shared the vows, dinner and jumped in the bed snuggling together. Just snuggling and that's it? I'm not sure about it. Who cares, I just wanted to spend all my time with Mira and that's the matter.

"Look at you, do I need a bucket to keep your saliva?" my mum teased with shook her head as she and dad grinned at the mirror and studied my face. My dad pressed his lips as he nodded his head and play a thumbs up as I chuckled at him. Mom only rolled her eyes as he was too dramatic.

My mom rested both of her hands on my shoulder as she beamed, "Well, guess who is coming?" I quickly turned back, and I gasped in surprise my cousin and her family attended my wedding.

"Rou Rou!" I exclaimed as I quickly greeted my aunt and uncle with a wide smile, "Aunt Ruby, Uncle Toby!" My aunt waved happily at me as my uncle was grinning at me with his arm around my aunt's shoulder.

"Surprised!" Robyn, my cousin was grinning as she was holding her son who has her wife, Abigail's red hair and blue eyes. She was tall, pretty, and gentle unlikely my cousin loud and hyper. I just realize Abigail had a baby bump. "Hi, and congratulations, Abigail," I smiled at her as she politely thanked me and glanced at Robyn with a sweet smile.

"So, you had made dumpling to your wife to be too?" Aunt Ruby teased with a giggle. "Mom," I muttered at my mom as she shrugged with a grin.

"Hey, you should be proud of our moms' best recipe of dumplings for us to get pretty wives." Robyn joked as Abigail chuckled. Our parents sat on the couch and continued their conversation leaving Robyn and Abigail with me.

Robyn used her free hand to take Abigail sat a single couch as she stepped closer to me and held Eddie's hand, "Say hi to Aunt Na Na, Eddie," Her son was grinning cutely at me, "Hi, Aunt Nana." he shot me a frank kiss, "Pwetty."

I pressed my hands on my chest as said in awe, "You're so sweet, Eddie."

"You like him, don't you?" Robyn laughed as she cradled Eddie toward me as I was hesitating because I was afraid to hold kids. I'm not saying I dislike kids I just worried to hurt them.

"Don't worry. He's a tough little man." Robyn assured me as I eventually stretched my hands and hold him in my arms. Eddie was grinning at me and quietly let me hold him.

"You're so handsome. Looks like your mom." I smiled at him.

"Of course, he has a cute face from me," Robyn said proudly as she sat on the arm of the single seat couch. I stared at Robyn and her son back and forth and said sarcastically, "Yea, he has your eyes and hair color."

"Hey," Robyn whined as Abigail was laughing and gently used a hand to squeeze Robyn's cheek. So adorable.

I smiled at Eddie before turning to face Robyn and Abigail as I said, "Thanks for coming, really. I'm really happy with the surprise." Eddie was giggling as I turned to him he was playing the lock of my hair and Robyn warned, "Eddie, no touching."

"It's fine. Rou Rou." I made a silly face at Eddie as he chuckled and continue playing my lock as turned to Robyn and said, "I still feel bad I didn't go to your wedding. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." Robyn said as her face slightly fell, "Why didn't you tell me your incident?"

"It's over, Rou Rou. Look, I'm happily getting married to my wife who has saved us. Everything is good now."