Epilogue 2 (Mira)

Start from the beginning

"I love you Mira," Hana whispered to me. The trilling of my name from her tongue had always made me shiver in delight, and tonight was no exception. Hearing her whisper it to me between kisses just drove me crazy. I kicked off my boots and whirled till her back was to the bed, then lay her back while I then pinned her to the mattress, her legs still wrapped around me. She let out a low whimpering moan as my hips pressed down into her core and started to run her hands over my back.

"I love you too Hana, and I always will," I said with a whisper. "Jeg elsker deg"

"What was that?" she asked in confusion.

"That was I love you in Norwegian. I'm trying to learn it in every language I can so I can keep saying it to you."

"I love it when you say it, but now can you show me?" Hana bit her lower lip, knowing full well I can never resist that, and I eagerly begin to show her just how much I love her.

My mouth never stopped moving. Her eyes, her nose, those pouty lips, her chin, they all got kisses. Moving along her jawline with more kisses, I find her ear, nibbling on the lobe as I whisper to her. "I will gladly show you, every day for as long as you let me."

"Forever!" she murmurs as my mouth leaves a trail of kisses along her neck, descending to her delicate collarbone where I nibble and suck just a little. I don't need to leave a bunch of marks; we both know that our hearts have been marked time and again by one another. I'd rather keep moving towards the delightful nipple just coming into view.

A sudden recollection of Michelle telling me I could be tempted by a pair of DDs swam into my mind as my lips captured Hana's right nipple, and her happy gasp that turned into a groan of pleasure made me realize how foolish I had been about that. The size didn't matter. What mattered to me now was how much pleasure I could provide to my partner, regardless of size. Hearing Hana happily sighing as my teeth grazed over her and her hands tangled in my hair mattered more than what size she was. I was happy as long as she was.

And right now, she was.

I left a trail of kisses to her other breast, my tongue swirling around her areola before latching on to her nipple and eliciting more happy moans. I was in heaven. I left her breasts but kept my mouth working as I ventured downward. I delved into her belly button, teasing and sucking on her new belly piercing that looked stunning against her skin. She'd got it after a day of sunning in Malta and it was a gorgeous gold pin with a little yellow sapphire pendant. It made me want to upgrade mine!

But as cute as the ring was, it wouldn't distract me from my goal. My dumpling deserved to be devoured, and I was going to do just that. When we were in the jungle, our hygiene wasn't something we could keep up on. But now that we were a part of civilization again, Hana kept herself hairless except for a tiny patch of dark curly hair in a triangle that pointed the way down to paradise. I happily took those directions to heart and paused only to inhale the aroma of my aroused lover.

"Mira, please love me!" she pleaded with me. She knew as well as I did, that I was going to do just that. But she also knew that if she asked that she'd get quicker results. So as soon as she did, I rolled over, pulling her atop me so she was now straddling my face, her furry boots clamped around my shoulders and my hands snaking their way back up her torso to capture her lovely breasts. She gazed lovingly down at me, her lower lip trapped by my teeth again, and her eyes widened as she saw my tongue extend to be slowly dragged through her folds. She kept eye contact with me the entire time, though a whine was building within her.

Once I made it up to her clit, she finally threw her head back and let out a wanton moan and started to slowly rock her hips. I could feel the pressure against my chin, but I didn't let it stop my tongue at all. I was going to savor my woman, and I knew that before we were done, she'd be happily sighing against me.