She take a deep breath again and this time, she ready to feel the last pain. A lain that will replace with a happiness that she wanted for her whole life.

Eunbi carefully took out the last figure with little quick until another noises fill in the room.

"Congdatulations, your second twin is a baby girl!"

Wonwoo exhale a relief breath while Mina sighed in tiredness.

Everything is done, and she almost out of her breath.

"Baby boy born on 1:24 pm while baby girl late 3 minutes, 1:27 pm. We will sew back your belly, so mr. Wonwoo; please leave the room."

He actually dont want to leave her but seeing Mina's gaze, he know she wanted him to see their babies.

So with that, Wonwoo peck her head and slowly left the room.

And the babies were inside incubator.

●●●●●●

*clik!*

Everyone turns around to see a man coming out from the operation door.

"Wonwoo!"

They called him as soon he panting hard and he was sweating a lot. They waiting for him to know the result and Wonwoo only could close his eyes.

"The babies safely borned different three minutes and Mina is in good condition now."

Finally, they can exhale a big relief breath.

Hoshi, Vernon, Jimin and his dad hug him and wipe his sweats. Mingyu hug Sunghoon as that gug was speechless yet he was happy to know his sister is safe.

Tzuyu, Dahyun, Momo, Seulgi cheered and couldnt stop saying that they are really thankful to god.

Wonwoo's mother explain to Nikki made that boy clap his hands in excited.

"Let's go see my babies."

He lead them to nursery area, and they all gasp when there is nurse pull two troller to stay at beside wall.

Through the window, they saw two babies that peacefully close their eyes.

"Oh, they really look like Mina, they got Wonwoo's eyes!"

Seulgi squeeling with her mother.

Wonwoo grins and cares the window like he caressing his babies.

His heart can describe how happy he is today. And he didnt expected, that his babies shared a same date with Nikki.

"Annyeong, Jeon Woohyun, Jeon Woona."

He then lift Nikki up and let the boy watch his siblings.

Nikki's eyes shining as he couldn't believe, that it was his first time to see a newborn baby infront of his eyes.

A hand then hold Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Thank you for staying with noona."

Sunghoon are on edge of crying, so was the others.

They started to cry in silence but butterflies also started to appear around them. The happiness exist again.

"She's amazing woman I ever had."

Wonwoo and Sunghoon beam before look back to the twins. Wonwoo's eyes caught his parents tearing, his friends praising the babies and Seulgi admiring so much his childrens on Jimin's chest.