Chapter 2: Il a Adore pour les cheveux et yeux bleu

Start from the beginning

"There's not thing wrong with you though"

Sapphires rolled slightly at the brunette's statement.

"Heh, funny, says the amazing person who almost never loses, always .... cool looking and looks aloof but is actually a huge softie on the inside"

"I'm not a softie"

A childish smirk appeared upon Aichi's face.

"I've seen you and sub manager"

The brunette's gaze moved towards the ground, he was thankful that the lamplight wasn't strong enough to show the sure blush that he felt warming his face.

"...... Well you're amazing as well, your looks are so adorable, your kindness is unmatched by any other and your potential makes it easy to tell that you will and continue to grow stronger in the future"

The younger boy pursed his lips as he looked towards the empty street.

"If you say so..."

"I know so Aichi!"

A tired smile crossed over the younger as he tried to cover up a yawn, then rubbed his eyes of the tears that always form when a yawn escapes one's mouth.

"I think we should head back, it's getting pretty late..."

The brunette suppressed a slight laugh as sleep glazed sapphires looked up towards him as the younger boy nodded.

"I agree, Emi and my mom are probably starting to get worried about me, what time is it?"

"A half hour 'till midnight"

"Ehhh?!"

The brunette looked down at the sleepy Aichi and smirked at his reaction.

"Don't worry we're really close to your house"

The blue haired boy looked around, his facial expression didn't seem to portray that he believed the older teen.

"I don't recognize any of the houses around here though....."

"........ You really didn't get out much before did you?"

Sapphires gazed away as the smaller boy looked away with a blush slightly tinting his face.

"So what if I didn't?"

"It's fine, we might just have to go on even more walks together"

Kai replied as he fixed lapis frames that once again had slid out of place.

"........ I'd like that...."

The blue haired boy whispered softly as he gazed up into jades, the brunette tilted the younger's head up to examine the clear face, tinted with a soft pink and gazed back into bright sapphires.

"As would I"

Kai replied gently before guiding the younger boy towards the Sendou residence door.

"Ah I guess I really do need to get out more if we were that close....."

Aichi laughed lightly as he opened the door and entered his house, only to be struck by a peach haired girl with blazing blue eyes filled with worry and slight annoyance.

"Aichi! Why were you out so long?! Me and mom were so worried about you?..."

Emi whined as Shizuka entered the brunette's line of sight. This sight had bee come normal for the brunette, he greatly understood why the younger boy's family would get so worried whenever he was more than a little bit late.

"I lost track of time, but don't worry, I was with Kai"

The peach haired girl's gaze softened as her blue orbs looked over towards the brunette.

"Thanks for getting my unreliable brother home Kai"

"Emi that's not nice"

The cyan haired mother scolded softly with a sigh. While the brunette watched the smaller boy stifle an adorable yawn.

"It's fine"

Aichi laughed.

"I'll see you tomorrow Aichi"

The younger boy gave the brunette a half asleep, half cheery nod before turning around to go upstairs to his room.

"Sorry that Aichi seems to need more sleep than most people, and you're welcome over anytime Kai"

Shizuka smiled as she watched the brunette turn to leave himself.

Me: I so glad you people are excited for this story~

Aichi: the chapter woulda been longer if berry didn't need to help with moving

Kai: yeah, getting the girl to do the heavy lifting...,

Me: XP hehe anyway I hope you guys enjoyed le chappy~