> Chapter 31 <

- Alexis' P.O.V -

I sauntered towards his penthouse with a heavy heart. I always knew I could be independent and stand up for myself, no matter who it is to.

But he knows something about my real parents. Things that I don't even have an idea about. To make matters worse, JJ has been avoiding me which obviously shows that he has something to do with it.

I pressed the doorbell, hoping to end this meet up as fast as possible. The door soon opened to reveal an unfamiliar face. A face that one could tell, she has not been having a great time dealing with life.

"Come in", she left the door wide open for me to enter.

Well, that was rude.

With a twisted face I shut the door behind, not locking the door just in case these freaks attempt to do something to me.

Steve: "There you are. Just 2 minutes before you are late. Anyways, how are you?"

Oh how much I wish I could swipe that devilish smirk off of his ugly face.

Alexis: "What is it that you know about my parents?"

Steve: "Okay first of all, you're rude to not reply to my question and second of all, do you not care about the other 2 people in this room?"

My eyes travelled across the room to the other 2 people staring at me up and down. The lady who left me unattended earlier, was sitting beside a man that seemed ridiculous with just the same condition as hers. Weak but steady.

Lady: "Oh my. You look really pretty in real life"

Alexis: "Who are you?"

Man: "Wish you could remember us. It's a shame you can't remember your own blood"

Alexis: "What are you blabbering about? There's no way I know you both"

Steve: "Alexis. It would be nice if you treat them with respect. They are my parents"

I hid my trembling hands under the table, trying to interpret everything that's going on in this room.

Alexis: "What is g-"

Steve: "Yeah, my parents are right. We are related, sister. We are cousins and this is your uncle and aunt"