> Chapter 30 <

Rosie: "Babe, we've been calling your name for the past minute. What are you even occupied with?"

Alexis: "I met Logan, this morning"

Kylie: "What did you just say? Logan? I thought you hated them all?"

Alexis: "Them. Except for Logan"

Rosie: "Fine, he's exceptional because he actually cares about you and doesn't always make you feel miserable"

"But why that unhappy face?", Kylie's question caught Alexis off guard and ended up bursting into tears.

Alexis: "Logan confessed something"

Rosie: "I knew that blonde hulk was up to no good, what did he say?"

Alexis: "He said that Mr and Mrs Paul aren't even my parents"

Kylie: "Hold up now, did I hear that right? So you're not a Paul"

Alexis slowly nodded her head in confirmation to the brunette's question.

Rosie: "Feed us with more information, please. My head hurts"

Alexis: "It's a long and... complicated one"

Rosie: "What the actual fck? Okay come on, look on the bright side. You may have the rich and caring parents. There has to be a way to reach out to t-"

Alexis: "That's impossible"

Rosie: "Why?" *chuckles*

Alexis: "They aren't even alive"

Rosie and Kylie shared a look of huge disbelief and disappointment. Not long after, Kylie mouthed a, "Shut the fck up please", to Rosie.

Kylie: "Did he tell you how... how your parents-"

Alexis: "They were assassinated by-"

Alexis' uncontrollable tears held her words mid way, not being able to speak her thoughts out. With the aching pain in her heart she blurted the words out"

Alexis: "By JJ's parents"

Rosie: "But Alexis, they aren't alive either. JJ's parents have also passed on"

Alexis: "That was why I was tryna figure out of what could've happened and... who my real parents are"