> Chapter 7 <

"Did you think about it?", Kylie pushed herself to the front and looked over her shoulders at the girl who was intensely watching the movie.

"About what?", even if Alexis knew what Kylie was exactly talking about, she decided to play dumb. She had enough of them.

"Don't play mind games with me, Alexis. I'm way smarter than you think I am", Kylie retorted in a playful manner, ending with a scoff.

For few minutes, the silence was loud between the only two who were slouched in the sofa.

"I'm not gonna do it", Alexis' reply had Kylie in shook.

"You literally said you liked him the other day"

"Not until that asshole asked me to do something terrible to JJ. I wouldn't do that to him, let alone to anyone else"

"Okay, first of all do not call your manager an asshole. Second of all, the reason behind it is worth it"

"What you're saying is... I gotta date JJ, just because he's boxing both my brothers in 4 months time. Once everything ends, I need to break up with JJ because I dated him for fame and also that both my brothers, Logan and Jake were his opponent in this stupid boxing match?"

"Okay... I did not understand a shit. You were spitting fire at me"

"Kylie, I ain't gonna do it and you know why. I already told you and Rosie, that JJ doesn't deserve this shit called scandal"

"Come on, Alexis. We're in a world where money and fame are capable of anything. Money and fame are the solution of everything. Happiness? Money. That's it"

"You and your fcking money. I suggest you go and marry a billionaire who does NASA shit. At least you could go to another planet back and forth. That's the only thing you can't do with your dumbass money"

"Damn girl. You did not have to do me dirty like that. Anyways babe, it's for the best though"

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! If any of you readers, feel offensive of this chapter, do not take it personally. I repeat, DO NOT take it personally!

These characters were chose randomly hence, I would like to apologize if I have mentioned any of your guys' "favourite celebrities" in a false manner.

Bye,
K 💜