A few minutes passed by, I was able to ease my cries and properly faced my uncle Daniel, who was an adult version of Yukimura Hyouga.

"Uncle, are you sure I will be of use with the power I have deep within me? And that it would prevent you from having another accident?," I asked.

My uncle frowned at this and held me on both shoulders.

"Y/N-chan, did you finally have friends that you can treasure?," he asked.

'Well, it was only a few days when I met them, but with the days I had when I watched them from my past life....then I guess you could say I held them precious in my heart,' I thought sadly and immediately radiated a smile.

"I do have them Uncle. They are the Raimon soccer team," I genuinely said.

"Then, let us start bringing back the power you once held," he said with a smile, returning mine's.

"...by kicking this ball to that goal over there with all of your might," he continued as he passed the ball to me and pointed to the other far end goal of the field.

"Heh? Are you sure uncle? What if I don't kick like when I was a kid?," I said, not sure to expect good results.

Apparently, I might have ticked uncle with this, so he went near me before proceeding to say, "That's not the Y/N-chan that I know would've said."

With this, it felt like I was shaken up by an electric shock flowing through my body as I positioned myself for my best kicking form yet. As if I was scared, I closed my eyes and kicked the ball with all my might. With that, I heard a sudden gush of wind passing through my ears and a really loud booming following after that. I then took the signal of opening my eyes, and what I saw shocked the whole wits out of me.

The ball was on the wall where the field was supposed to end, but it had craters on it, signifying the damages that came with the ball. I also took notice of the broken goalpost on the far end.

'Are these the results of my kick? A single kick went that far?!,' I shockingly thought.

As I went through these thoughts, I heard clapping in the background that made me face towards it. It was simply uncle with his usual smirk that Yukimura ha in the GO series.

"It should be easy enough for you, so it might take a few weeks before you finally will be able to control your powers and unleash them properly," he said with a grin.

--------------------

"Heh?," I said dumbfoundedly, "Few weeks you say?."

"Yes, Y-N-chan. I already know your intense power on soccer but your still lacking on your control of it," he said.

"Now, let us start with the actual practice. Starting from tomorrow, you should immediately go back here after you finish your homework. I just received news of the current Raimon soccer club, and this is my plan. Even before the Frontier finals, you should stay as a manager but you can still help what's precious to you...only in emergencies," he said as he carefully laid out the plan.

'Heh? So he had the same plan as me? Then, I guess I should follow it with a full heart.' I thought.

"Uncle, I do have a question for you," I said, cutting him off, to which he responded with a 'Hmm?'.

"How do you know that these powers existed?," I looked at him with suspecting eyes.

With my intense look, I thought I saw him shocked for a second before going for a smile once again.

"I'll do everything for the kid who saved me before," he responded. I was in complete shock.

"Enough of what's in the past, I am going to help you with all of my power to help your friends win," he said as he fixed his suit.