CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?

Start from the beginning

I grabbed her collar again, our faces were only few inches apart. Placing the ruler on her neck, I glared at her.

"I am telling you girl, you lie to the wrong person." I whispered, making sure she could feel my breath.

She broke away my eye contacts, biting lips.

Then I was immediately pulled away by Daesu and Wujin, who were the nearest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Park Minji?? Do you know what are you talking about??" Wujin held my arm tighter when I was trying to shake it off.

"Park Minji, everyone is grieving already, can you just stop messing around??!!" Hyoryeong commented with a trembling voice.

"Yah, who is the crazy bitch? Even if you hate everyone here, you can't just slander anyone!" Jimin added.

"Shut up everyone. Minji, you really need to think carefully before you speak, okay!?" Even Miss Park warned me.

I glanced around. Jungkook was frowning, everyone was frowning, too.

Of course, of course, no one will trust me.

No one will be on my side, as always—

"Wait."

What? Namra spoke up...it's her again.

She walked towards Nayeon.

"Show me your handkerchief."

"No!!"

"I will take it."

Namra grabbed her pocket and search for it, Nayeon fought her hands off.

"Why?!? Are you speaking for that crazy bitch??! Is it a big deal to be class president!?"

Namra slapped her right away. Wow.

"Have you ever treated me as class president?" She glared at Nayeon.

Then she pointed at the broken mop, on which zombie's blood were stained.

"You did it, when everyone went to look at Gyeongsu, only you were at the back. I saw you wiping the blood on that mop with your handkerchief."

Holy shit. She really did that...

How could she... be that cruel?!!

My eyes were widen. Wujin and Daesu had let me go, their jaws were dropped, finally linking some pieces together.

"I didn't!!!" Nayeon shook her head and yelled.

"Give me your handkerchief."

Nayeon angrily threw it on the floor.

"Namra, stop. If what you said was right, it means Nayeon has killed Gyeongsu..." Miss Park walked towards the two girls.

"Yes. It's Nayeon who killed Gyeongsu."

"I didn't!!"

"If you didn't, wipe your wound with your handkerchief."