KATORSE (Unang Kabanata)

KERRA closed her eyes and let Nathan do her. Nasa dulo ng dila niya ang pagtutol pero hindi niya maisaboses. Because her body betraying her.

She let him devoured all over her body from her feminine, up to her skin, to both of her breast. Nathan didn't leave her skin without his wet kisses. She gasped as he pull with his teeth and lips her left nipples. Nathan knows to make her body betrayed her. She shivered as she felt him really hard on the side of  her thigh. Those loud moaned and harsh breath was coming from her. Hindi siya makapaniwala na ganito tumugon ang katawan niya sa ginagawa ng lalaki.

Hinubad na rin nito ang sariling damit kaya nag-iwas siya ng tingin. She might not seen him but she knew he was well-gifted. She moaned sharply. Nathan playfully rub the tip of his to her sensitive bud.

"It felt so good," he moaned and bit his lips.

He rub with engorged head the same spot his tongue played minutes ago. She clung to her bedsheet and bit her lips harder this time. She doesn't want to moaned but she couldn't stop herself. Alam niyang mali pero hindi niya mapigilan makaramdam ng matinding pagnanasa at kagustuhan. Kasi gusto rin naman niya iyon kahit hindi niya sabihin.

She can't stop her tears from falling. Everyone will disgust her. Hinahayaan niya ang kapatid gawin ito sa kanya. Then he stopped. Mabilis na hinila niya ang kumot at binalot sa katawan. She felt his saliva over hear breast. Her nipples are stiff.

"You were crying?" He said emotionless and looking at her with keen eyes.

May tumulo na luha sa kaliwang mata niya.

"You're really a hypocrite." He smirked. Napasuklay ito sa buhok. "Your body wants it and crave for it. You wanted me to fuck you hard but you are fucking crying now. You let me to taste you and now you are giving me blue balls."

"N-Nathan..."

He stared at her blankly. "Why are you making me always the bad guy here, Kerra?"

Napahikbi siya.

"You always get what you want. You always get the attention of Mom and Dad. Are you aware of what is happening now in the family after you left?"

Lalong humigpit ang kapit niya sa kumot. Hindi niya matignan ito dahi sa intensidad ng tingin sa kanya. Para siyang matutunaw sa lalim ng titig nito.

She wasn't fully aware of what is happening right now to them. Pero hindi na naging active sa social media account si Chelsa at wala na rin siyang natatanggap na message sa Group Chat nila. Bago mangyari ang mga ito at araw-araw ay may kuwento ang mga ito. Ultimo kahit pagkain ay sine-share sa kanila. Kaya lalo niyang naramdaman na hindi na siya parte ng pamilya na iniwan niya. Siya ang umalis kaya wala siyang karapatan malungkot. Nasaktan din niya ang damdamin ng nagpalaki sa kanya.

"Do you want us to be okay, Kerra?"

Napamaang siya at tinignan ito. He was looking at her with his expression eyes. Merely looking at her without these hateful emotions. Umupo ito sa gilid ng kama at tinaas ang mukha niya. For the first time, he wipe her tears.

"Come back to us. We need you."

He leaned and kissed her fully in the lips.
"Come back to me, Kerra."