38》Another Hardships

Začať od začiatku

Because of his stubborness, Vernon have to pull his both shoulder to turn around.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm truely so-sorry, Mina, Sunghoon."

"Hyung."

Sunghoon hate to see his beloves cousin in this weak.

"Mingyu, you didnt do anything wrong. Dont apologize to us."

"But, Mina; I felt so shame to look at you now. My parents have done a lots of things to mess your lifes. Now our family is destroyed. Uncle Tae Sang is in prisoned for two years, and now my parents will lives there for nine years."

His tears escape from his eyes and his sight view blurry.

"Its embaressing to know you still be nice to me after what my parents have done."

Before Mina could say anything, Sunghoon suddenly hug Mingyu. Sharing the warmest of his hug through him.

"Hyung is wrong. Our family may ruined now, but at least you had us. We are your family, it doesnt matter our bloodlines. You're the best cousin I ever had and a friend that always be with us when we need you the most."

Mingyu's eyes escape a tears that he hold on for a long time.

Vernon then hold his shoulder.

"It doesnt matter how bad your background story are, we still here for you. About your parents, we never judge you. Because you be who you are. You are different from your parents."

"And that maked you a Kim Mingyu who knew the most."

Tzuyu added after Vernon. Mingyu wipe his tears and Vernon and Sunghoon with tightest hug that can make two person inside his embrace suffocated.

"Oh, I love you guys so much!"

He sobbing hard like a kid. They were laughing as Sunghoon and Vernon almost dying.

They keep hitting Mingyu's arms to let them go.

"Yah! We dont want you to get inside jail too because you trying to kill us!"

Vernon pinch his arm until Mingyu finally let them go. Sunghoon coughed multiple times before run towards Nikki to save himself.

Mina dont have to say anything, seeing Mingyu happy is enough for her. At least a crime that his parents have done, aren't a reason she and Mingyu part away.

"Let's eat lunch together! But this time, my treat!"

"I want jokbal."

Momo interfere after long silence.

"I need my meat."

Hoshi said.

"I prefer shellout."

Tzuyu shrug her shoulder. Mingyu laughed and shake his head.

"If that's what you guys wanna eat, let's go to Hongdae, Seoul."

They nodding their head before go to their own cars while Nikki stay with Mingyu.

Although Nikki dont know anything about adult's matter, he still understand how to stay behave on tense situation.

Mingyu decided to not visit his parents for now, he need time.

Time to accept the fact that his parents is a robber.

●●●●●●

After a few days passed, Mina, Sunghoon and Mingyu decided to visit theur grandparents.

They heard that their grandparents have to live at old folks home.

They dont have choice because Mingyu refuse to stay one rooftop with their grandparents and Wonwoo obviously wont agree if Mina wanted them to stay at their house.