Special Chapter 3

Začít od začátku

"Would you like to have a collaboration with me?" Cashel asked and it was a little surprising for me since I have no what would happen if we did that.

"Uh... maybe... sure. Why not?" ang nasagot ko na lamang.

Bigla namang may namutawing ngiti sa labi niya and that means a good thing for him. We continued eating and with a handful of conversations and talks about Amauree's pregnancy. He said she really had a difficult pregnancy since she's doing it by herself back in Beaujolais. He said if he has no work in Paris, he would go back there, but then he needs to work, but his support for his friend never stops.

When we finished eating, tutulungan ko pa sana siyang maglinis ng pinagkainan namin, but then he doesn't want me to do anything. Kinuha ko naman ang hand bag ko. Lumabas naman ako ng unit nila saka ako naghintay sa elevator at sakto namang dumating sina Adeline at Salve.

Nagtaka naman si Adie kung saan ako pupunta kaya nagpaalam na akong uuwi muna ako. She even asked if I could come again tonight. Napalingon pa ako kay Cashel at kinibit balikatan lang ako nito. Dahil wala rin naman akong gagawin, pumayag naman ako sa sinabi ni Adie.

After that, I went inside the elevator and head down on the ground floor. I immediately called Victor if he was around or we could meet somewhere else, but he's not picking it up so I just decided to head straight back to my apartment and take a quick bath before I put myself on the bed.

I know what happened between me and Cashel last night and earlier is something we cannot ignore. We remained good friends, but even though things didn't well the last time, I'm sure what we have now can create something new.

Iba lang talaga prayoridad niya no'n... siguro hanggang ngayon dahil buntis si Amauree. Their friendship is something I was jealous of—hindi ang mabuntis.

Just a moment later, while I was spending my time on my phone and all, I received a message from an entertainment journalist back in the Philippines and he would love to interview me just to share my journey here in Paris.

Nagdalawang isip pa ako kung anong isasagot ko. I know it was a good opportunity for me to talk about everything that happened here. From the very start and how I endured all the criticisms and hatred from the online community after the issue that happened last year. I tend to forget about that stuff, but sometimes these people like to bring them up just to torture my mental health.

But in the end, I accepted the invitation because, I guess, this is the time for me to see kung sino ang sinayang nila no'ng nasa Pilipinas pa lang ako. He immediately replied when I responded to his request and then we quickly settled with a schedule. Dahil hindi rin naman ako magiging available this week dahil sa work ko, I wish the interview to happen later this day at pumayag naman agad siya.

I just needed a good space para maganda ang background ko and then I thought about the balcony on Cashel's apartment. I immediately give him a call when that idea comes in.

"Hey, Co," bungad nito. "Did you forget anything?" he asked.

"Uh, no. I just wanted to ask something."

"Sure, tell me something about it," he said.

"Well, I just talked to a journalist from the Philippines and he's inviting me to do an interview. You have a strong internet connection there, right?" I winced.

He chuckled. "Yes, I do. Why? What? Do you want to do your interview here?"

"Uhm... well, that's why I really called you. I don't have stable internet and... maybe I can use your laptop? Sorry! I haven't bought myself since I'm kind of saving as of the moment."

He giggled. "Of course, you can. When will you be here so I can set it up?"

"Oh, I'll be there by five. My interview will be around six."