"Bella." I heard a muffled voice say as I felt hands on my shoulder.

"Bells look at me." This voice coming out clearer making me look up. "Bells talk to me, what happened?"

"You didn't hear that?" I asked looking between Destiny and Taylor noticing the three older girls were gone.

"Hear what Bella?" Taylor asked looking worried.

"Gunshots there were two of them at the same time. You didn't hear them? It was so loud." I said shakily as they pulled me to my feet.

"We didn't hear any gunshots. But Lydia she said, she said the two people in the other room shot each other." Destiny told me.

"But neither of you heard anything?" I looked between the two of them again.

"None of us except you and Lydia heard anything."

"Where'd they go?" My eyes darting around the now partially empty room.

"Lydia went to go find them, and Allison and Rory followed her to make sure she was okay." Destiny said softly. "Are you okay?"

"Besides feeling that I might actually be going crazy, I'm fine." I reassured her.

"You're not going crazy," Rory spoke from the doorway. "Whatever is happening to you, is happening to Lydia as well. And I have the suspicion that it's supernatural."

Just a moment later Lydia and Allison walked back into the room, Lydia looking confused and worried.

"You know, there is something seriously wrong with this place." Lydia told us as she began packing her toiletry bag. "Hey, you guys? We need to leave."

"But they were suicides, not murders, and it's not like this place is haunted, right?" Allison spoke up making me shrug indifferently.

"Maybe it is?" I offered not really knowing at this point.

"You know, I bet that couple made their suicide pact in that very room! Maybe that's why they're renovating-- maybe they've been scraping brain matter off the wood paneling." Lydia said close to tears.

"Maybe we should find out." Rory shrugged, earning an approving nod from Allison.

We all left the room heading down towards the office, to ask the lady Lydia had spoken with earlier. I saw a sign hanging on the window that said Back at 6am.

"Well, there goes that..." Lydia said tapping her hand against the wooden ledge.

"Didn't you say the sign said one-ninety-eight?" Destiny asked her eyes trained on the sign.

"It was one-ninety-eight. I swear to God it was one-ninety-eight." Lydia reassured us.

"Okay, what does that mean? That there's been three more suicides?" Taylor questioned looking perplexed by the turn of events.

"Or three more are about to happen." I said, something about this place was off.

"I'll text Stiles. We need to figure out what's going on, and we need to do it quickly." Rory said pulling out her phone and sending a quick text as we headed back to the room.

Allison finished telling us what had happened between her and Scott, "The last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon."

"Yeah, I know... He was definitely a little off with me, too. But actually, it was Boyd who was really off-- I watched him put his fist through the vending machine." He motioned with his hand that wasn't around Rory's shoulders.

"See? It is the motel! Either we need to get out of here right now, or... someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP, before the Werewolves go crazy and kill us." Lydia grabbed the bible out of the nightstand drawer.