A knock on the door interrupted his singing, and he looked up as Jisoo stuck her head in the room. She looked unsure, but she eyed Hana like she wanted to get a hold of her. Too bad he wasn’t handing her over.

"Everyone is already here" Jisoo said as she stepped in the room. "If you want to go back to Chaeyoung, I’ll hold Hana and stay with her. I can rock her as long as you need me to. I won’t leave her alone," Jisoo offered.

"Ok, yeah, that would be great. I don’t want to stick her back in that box and feel lonely”

Jisoo then reached for her, and he froze. She was standing up. He didn’t want anyone to stand up and hold her. It was a long way to the floor.

“What’s wrong?” Jisoo asked.

“I just... I don’t want you to drop her noona.”

Jisoo's eyes went wide, then she broke out into a huge smile. “I think I can manage not to drop her. But if it makes you feel better, you can keep your hands under her until you feel safe. I used to hold an infant, you remember I have a lot niece and nephew right?”

Jungkook nodded, so he decided to trust her. He handed Hana over to her slowly and with extreme care. When he was sure she had a good hold on her, he moved his hands under her, then stood up slowly and stayed in the catch position until Jisoo was sitting safely in the rocker.

“Success,” Jisoo said teasingly.

“Thanks for staying with her. I’ll be back later."

Jisoo nodded. “Got it. I got this. Go on, Daddy.”

And so Jungkook headed back for the ICU. Once he got there, he saw Jimin leaning against the wall near her door. Also Jungkook's parents, his in-laws, and the rest of his friend are there.

"Jungkook" his mom approaching him.

"Everything will be fine, mom" he hug her. "You should see Hana in her room. She's with Jisoo right now" he said and her mom nodded.

"She'll wake up son, don't worry" his father pat him in the shoulder.

"I know she will" his father nodded then followed his wife to the baby's room.

Jungkook approach Chaeyoung's parents. "Mom"

Her head lifted when he stopped in front of her as she was leaning on her husband. "Jungkook..." She said then start to crying again. He pulled his mother in-law into warm hug.

"She'll be okay. She's strong, remember?"

"Yes, she is." She said between her little sobs.

"Okay stop crying, she's not going to leave us yeobo" Mr. Park rubbed his wife's back.

"I'm sorry" Mrs. Park said to Jungkook as she pulled back.

"It's okay mom. You should see the baby. Her face resemblance of Chaeyoung a lot." Jungkook smile. "Stop worrying okay, I'll go back inside and make sure she will wake up for us," Mrs. Park nodded.

Then Jungkook approached Jimin, "Had something happened? What are you doing out here instead of in the room with her?"

"When I got inside, she opened her eyes and said your name, then closed her eyes again. The nurse and doctor are checking on her right now. I didn't tell them yet because I want to make sure first" Jimin pointed to all the people in the waiting room.