I looked up at the sky, thanked Dennis, and kissed Bean.

Unable to overcome the lingering vibes, I was struggling with Bean and suddenly heard something dropping.

Not long after, I looked back and Cassis left the glass garden.

"Cassis...?"

A branch and some petals fell where he was.

***

There is no bad Cassis in the world. There are only bad situations.

I don't know why this sentence came to mind all of a sudden, but it's clear that the current situation I'm in is a bad one.

I groaned, with Bean's saliva in my hand, holding a branch.

It was a thing that Cassis threw away.

On the way...

I finally remembered what Cassis had said as he entered and let out a deep sigh.

It looked like he picked it to show me the flowers, but Bean ate it up.

You must have been more annoyed because I encouraged Bean with no bottom or end.

I was so thrilled that I couldn't pay close attention to Cassis's feelings.

How hurtful it must've been for a child's heart.

I felt sorry that I upset Cassis unintentionally.

I guess the PS wasn't enough.

I need to do something about this.

I was lost in thought, tapping the branch on my palm.

Young Cassis was infirm and needed delicacy to deal with.

In the first place, it was easy to miss what he was thinking, not his personality.

If I hadn't had the memory of my past life, it could have been overlooked without notice.

I cried over the branch left by Cassis.

Cassis must be upset. It was his visit and then he left without a word.

It can't be helped.

I cherished the branch in my arms with a determined face.

It was important to resolve the problem quickly because it gets worse as the time passes.

I can't believe I made Cassis sad trying to appease Bean.

It was not easy to deal with many things. Such an unexpected thing has happened.

"Ogugu. Bean, you're good at self-control, you're good to Cassis too, why are you so nice?"

Kyuu!

When Bean heard the praise, he shouted in an excited voice.

I reinforced Bean's behavior with the overflowing praise Dennis had told me to do, then I left the glass garden and headed straight to Cassis's room.

"Cassis."

When I called Cassis in front of his door, a blunt voice ensued.

"Why are you here?"

He's upset. Very upset.

He sounds so sad! I pressed down the laughter that was about to come out at Cassis's voice that was almost like a shout.

Then I talked to him again.

"Can I come in?"

"......"