𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

The residents could only wait for Hyunsoo to woke up. Jisu was sitting on the floor, embracing her legs, hiding her face in knees as she was shaking and sobbing. Eunyoo let go her brother's arm, and on wobbling legs, she walked to Soojin's body. She sat on her knees, taking her cold hand in hers. Her lips were trembling when she was taking off the gold bracelet on the girl's wrist. Eunyoo put Soojin's hand to her cheek, and sobbed, sniffing her nose. Eunhyuk walked to her, embracing her shoulder. The girl stood up and hid the bracelet in the pocket of her sweatshirt. They wanted to walk away, but then Hyunsoo moved. They turned to him, when the boy slowly straightened up.

Hyunsoo looked around confused, noticing Han Dusik sitting under the column with his head tilted on the side.

"Who is he?" murmured the boy. Residents looked at him surprised. Eunyoo's mouth opened a little. The tears strolled down Hyunsoo's cheek, "Why am I crying? My... my heart is breaking"

No one answered him, having no idea what to say. Jisu raised her head, and with Yikyung's help, she got up from the floor.

Hyunsoo twisted his head, seeing Soojin's body laying not far away from him. His face didn't change the dull expression. The boy slowly moved to her, as Eunhyuk and Eunyoo took a step back.

"Who is she?" Hyunsoo pulled his hand, brushing off the strains of short hair that sticked to the girl's wet face. He felt that her skin was cold, "She's pretty. What's her name?"

He raised his head to look at the Lee sibling who stood next to him. Eunyoo's lips trembed as she couldn't say anything.

"It's Soojin," said quietly Eunhyuk

"Soojin," repeated amazed Hyunsoo, looking back at the dead girl, "It's a pretty name"

Tears escaped his eyes as he blinked. He knew that the girl is someone important. He felt the need of protecting her. But he had no idea who she was.

The boy fixed the burned sweater on his shoulder, and got up from the floor. He walked pass the Lee sibling, leaving the residents in the lobby.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hyunsoo sat on the bench on the corridor, and took out his phone. The first thing he saw, when he turned it on, was the picture of him and the girl on the wallpaper. It was the same girl that was laying in the lobby. He was looking at this picture, until he noticed an old notification at the bottom of the screen. He clicked on it, opening messages.